School, Nya!

"..."

"..."

"Augh... Dad..."

"You're right, that doesn't go with your hoodie at all." Dad confirmed, looking at the bright yellow, poofy dress i was wearing. Under my hoodie of course. The yellow clashed horribly with the light purple. "Luckily, I had another prepared for just this situation."

He ran out of the room, and I went behind the curtain to change. Dad shoved the new outfit in. It was a black skirt with blue lace, black boots, white shirt and a blue blazer. I put everything on but thhe blazer. I put my hoodie in it's place. When I came out, Dad squealed. 

"Perfect!! Hitachiin-san did amazing, as usual!!" He yelled. He came forward with a small Ouran crest, which he quickly sewed on. 

"You can sew, Dad?" 

"Yes, well, I do spend time with Hitachiin-san." He reminded me. "Now go get into the limo, you should go pick up Tamaki." 

With that he left. I ran out of the room, going to the garage. A driver was waiting for me. He drove me to the school, which was fricking PINK. Who paints a school pink? 

Dad...

I jumped out of the limo and turned to the driver.

"What's your name?" I asked. He seemed surprised.

"Rimujin Doraiba, miss." He said. 

"Arigoto, Doraiba-san!" I called as I ran off. I entered the building, went upstairs, and found Music Room 3. There were a bunch of girls leaving. I waited til they were all gone and then pulled the door open a crack.

I peeked through and saw the whole club looking at me. I pulled the door open wider.

"Ano..." I said uncertainly. A black haired boy with glasses cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry miss, but we're closed." He said. 

"Ah..." I gasped, scanning the group. I finally located Tamaki. I ran up to him and hugged him, burying my head in his chest. 

"Huh?!" The rest of the club gasped. Someone groaned.

"This better not be another Renge..." They moaned. I lifted my head off of Tamaki.

"Onii-chan!" I cheered. "I found you!!"

"ONII-CHAN?!?!"

Tamaki and I burst out laughing.