Host Club

I grin at the shocked Host Club.

"Since when does Boss have a sister?!" The twins yell, running in circles. Kyoya was flipping through his book at a astonishing rate, Honey was asking Onii-chan a thousand questions while Mori stood over his shoulder. Haruhi just came and sat next to me.

"Sorry about them." She said, jerking her head towards the twins.

"No problem, Fujioka-san!"

"How do you know my name?" Haruhi asks. I laugh.

"I live with him," I jab a thumb at Tamaki, who is yelling at the twins for something. "Of course I know your name."

Haruhi gets depression lines on her forehead.

"Of course." She mumbles.

"Tamaki." Both Haruhi and I turn to Kyoya. "I don't have any files on her. Who is she?"

Onii-chan pops up behind me and hugs my neck.

"She's my new sister, Kitty-chan~!" He announces. "My father adopted her!"

The twins appear in front of me.

"That explains why we've never heard of her before." They say in unison. I just grin at them. 

"You look really familiar though." Honey-senpai comments. I look at him innocently.

"Really?" Onii-chan asks curiously, still holding me.

"That's strange." I chirp. "I've never met you before."

Lies.

Honey-senpai shrugs, easily letting it go. But I notice Mori-senpai looking at me suspiciously.  

"Hey, Kitty-chan, you should come to the Host Club tomorrow!!" The twins propose. Kyoya pushes his glasses up.

"I have no problem with this." He says. "As long as we don't loose any profits."

"Well that's good." I beam. "Because I start here tomorrow."

"YAAAAAAY~!" Onii-chan cheers. Looks like I'm going to the Host Club tomorrow.

_________________________________________________-

So, I'm sorry that I took so long and that it was so short, but I originally made this story as a place just to get all of my Ouran related ideas out of my head. But now that it's gotten popular, I've found myself freaking out! @o@ 

Now, TAKE IT AWAY HARUHI!!!

Haruhi: Do I have to?
Kyoya: I'll raise your debt.
Haruhi: WHAT?! You can't do that, this has nothing to do with the club!!
I'm the author, I can do anything, like make Kyoya raise your debt.
Haruhi: (sighs) Pocky_Gamer does not own Ouran Highschool Host Club, only Kitty.
ARIGOTO~!!