Anguish 4

Anguish 4

Jungkook raised his eyebrows teasingly, blowing some fringe of Taehyung's black hair. He stepped back when Taehyung's phone started ringing, the boy's co-member probably calling again. Taehyung took out his phone and saw Namjoon's name through the screen, "Hello?" He then answered.

"Yeah, I'm coming back." Taehyung replied, he sounded like he doesn't want to. He glanced back to the younger male, releasing a subtle smile.

"Wash your face first." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung touched his face with his own slender hands, his sticky cheeks needs some water, Jungkook pointed the washroom, quickly washed his face.

Jungkook watched how Taehyung turned around, exiting the cafe.

He felt himself smiling automatically just by thinking about what happened, baking with a friend, and wiping creams to each other. He never thought that it would be fun, wasting the cake for playing - instead of eating.

It was near three in the morning, Jungkook was excited to lay down to his bed and catch some sleep. How he wanted his school would start late in the morning so he could sleep more. His work is stressful yet he enjoys it.

He went to the dining room to eat light breakfast before he hits school, and his mom left the television on, making him sigh in frustration. He grabbed the remote to turn it off but the screen showed a familiar face he'd seen lately, it was the boy that got him close to getting fired. He stared at the screen, Park Jimin, he recalled.

The idol looked a little handsome, with hair brushed up and wearing such thick eyeliner. He chuckled, judging the boy's face. Jimin was wearing a white polo with black necktie paired with skinny jeans. The boy's soft voice had a soothing effect which astonishes him. He was surprised how Jimin handled to reach those high notes still bringing an awesome expression, and ballad song really suits the idol's voice.

He shook his head, "Crap, I'm gonna be late." And quickly grabbing his bag to his shoulder, hoping he'd reach the bus so he wouldn't wait for another five minutes for the next bus to come.

-

-

-

One week left before Taehyung and his group will make their debut. Each of them prepares for the day they'd be exposed to public. They've contacted their families and friends to anticipate their performance at the popular music show.

Taehyung still kept visiting Jungkook at the cafe, showing off his singing voice and dance moves. He feels so great hearing Jungkook praising him, and he wanted to listen onto it every night. Jungkook doesn't get bored, the boy was always there to tease and talk about random stuff.

Taehyung couldn't wait to have their first appearance. They were having a day off from practice and all. He jumps off to his bed, getting his phone, he scrolls down the messages he received, his parents were wishing him good luck, his friends told him that he should treat them lunch one day, and suddenly he remembers Jungkook.

"Oh, I wouldn't see him tonight." He whispered to himself, scrolling the messages up and down. Thinking how stupid he was that he didn't asked for Jungkook's number for all the nights they would talk, and how their communication was just inside the cafe.

Hoseok entered the bedroom suddenly. Taehyung and Hoseok shares one room. Hoseok joins him in the bed, playfully stealing his blanket. He sighed, turning his back to the elder male.