Anguish 27

Anguish 27

Jungkook started packing his stuff inside one luggage, throwing random clothes and beanies he would use, he also grabbed his skincare products, those things he couldn't live without. Just right before his older brother goes out to work, he shared what he was about to do, about being trained to be an idol in few months. And then he went down, seeing his mom watching a tv series quietly while eating cranberries. She looked in dismay, noticing the luggage that his son was carrying.

"What's that for?" She pointed out with eyebrows furrowed.

The soon-to-be-idol smiled with nervousness, finding the confidence to speak as he tells his mom about moving out. He opens his mouth, released those words in the fastest way that is hard to understand.

His mom stood up and questioned again, and he answered, "I'm leaving, I'll move to a dormitory, mom. I'll be working far from here." He was able to lower down his voice while his mom yelled, asking why should he leave when they're living in a city close to trains and other transportation.

"It's just that——"

"Okay, okay. I know you're stressed, fine, you may leave this house but please, come visit me and don't forget to keep in contact."

That was fast and easy, Jungkook thought in his mind. He was expecting for his mom to stop him from going but his mom easily gave him the permission to do so.

He grabbed a taxi to go to the address that the agency gave him. He didn't mind to send a message to Jimin since he assumed that they boy was aware of it in the first place. It took him just half an hour with a minimal traffic encountered.

It was surprising to see the idol's dormitory that is completely normal compared to what he imagined, he thought that it would be like in a hotel-like place, with full of modern interiors and stuff, but it's just a five-story simple apartment. The address says unit 510. He entered the elevator and press the fifth number, pushing his luggage playfully, it bumped the unit's door, and he immediately pulled the handle of his luggage, standing with a straight posture.

He knocked on the door twice, waiting patiently for Jimin to open the door, until he realized that the manager gave him keys for the dorm. He sighed at his idiotic self, clicking the keys to unlock the door.

"Woah."

He had never seen a home that looks like a dumpsite, clothes scattered everywhere, sunglasses that are placed on the table with bottles of empty juices, an unfinished plate still on the dining table, some unwashed dishes that seemed to be waiting for him to wash, he growled in frustration of seeing  Jimin's dorm.

He turned his gaze on his right side as he heard a door opens, wide eyes and mouth agape, the idol he'd be living with just came out from the bathroom with his lower body wrapped with a thin towel, completely unaware that he was standing and staring at that boy's muscular body.

"Yah!" Jimin screamed with a highest voice, "You're here!?" His whole body froze, until he realize his upper body's exposed, he used one of his hand to cover his chest, and skipped inside his bedroom.

Jungkook took a big gulp, looking away, he cleared his throat to utter a question, "Where do I put my things?!" He yelled.

"There's a vacant room, you look by yourself, intruder!" Jimin yelled back that echoed the room.

Jungkook looked around and entered to his room, it was clean and all-white, much bigger and better than his room at his real house. He placed his luggage on the floor and started unpacking, placing his clothes inside the closet, toiletries inside the bathroom, and his cosmetics on the table. The bedsheets smelled nice like pine trees, their manager probably washed it for him, since Jimin wouldn't have done that for sure.