27

"I know what happened to Donovan" Theo said. "I know everything"

I raised my eyebrows at the two boys. "Would you care to enlighten me?"

Stiles let go of my hand and launched forwards, grabbing Theo by the shirt and pushing him backwards until he hit the railings.

"Stiles!" I exclaimed, running after the two boys.

"You don't know anything" Stiles snapped.

Theo grabbed Stiles' jacket and spun them around, pressing Stiles against the railings.

"Hey! Both of you stop it!" I yelled.

"I was there! I was at the library!" Theo yelled. "Malia found the book. She was texting us to see where you were. She said she left you at the library. I told her I was close. When I got there, I heard the scaffolding come down"

"You saw him?" Stiles asked.

"Just the body"

I stared at the two of them. "Body?"

Stiles reluctantly let go of his grip on Theo.

"I watched you come out. I was gonna say something but I saw the cop car" Theo explained. "The body was gone. I don't know who took him. I only saw what you saw and I didn't say anything because you didn't"

I groaned in frustration. "Can someone please tell me what happened!"

The boys both turned to me.

"Stiles?" I said quietly. "Explain. Please?"

Theo opened his mouth to speak.

"Shut up!" I snapped before turning back to my friend.

"I um- something happened between me and Donovan" he said, not meeting my eyes.

"You killed him?" I asked unsurely.

Stiles nodded slowly and I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Okay, okay" I mumbled. "Oh my god"

"Kara-" Theo touched my shoulder.

In a moment of anger, and stupidity, I swung my fist around, connecting it with Theo's face.

"Fuck!" I yelled out in pain, clutching my hand.

Never punching a werewolf again.

"Don't ever touch my friend again, okay!" I snapped, grabbing an amused looking Stiles by the arm. "Come on. We're leaving"

As we walked to the door, I heard the sirens blaring in the distance and Stiles paused.

"That's not an ambulance is it?" Theo asked.

Stiles shook his head and headed back over to the chimera's body.

"We should get out of here" Theo said.

"We can't just leave him" Stiles protested.

"Fine. Alright let's take him" I frowned at Theo's suggestion. "Someone's stealing the bodies anyway, right? Here's our chance to find out who" he said as Stiles and I looked down at the body again. "Come on, we gotta do something"

"You killed him" I said.

"In self defence"

I tilted my head to the side with my eyebrows raised.

"He was gonna kill all three of us" Theo defended. "If we stay we're either gonna have to tell the truth or we need a pretty convincing story. It's your choice" he looked at Stiles. "I'm not going to ask you to lie to your dad"