Chapter 4

Mals pov :

Im not really sure about this place. I have been adopted 2 tines and both I have been taken back to the orfanage. I just hipe this time will be better.

Krastina : Emma, you know the room that nobody stays in?

Emma : du. Its the guest room.

Krastina : well, its not a guest room anymore. Can you take Mal up there. Its here roon now.

Emma : me?

Krastina : yes you now y'all go along me and Jessie have to talk.

Emma : ok (she says that nervously)

Me and emma walk out the door.

Mal : hey, I'm sorry about earlier. Im just not that good with new people.

Emma : its okay. All of the others were nervous when they got here too.

Mal : what about you.

Emma : oh me. Im actually her daughter.

Mel : cool.

Emma : well here is your room. Oh and you will havr plenty of money to buy stuff to decorate it with.

Mal : ok. See ya.

I walk in to my room and its pretty....boring. It dosent have any color. And you could tell that nobody has been in here in a long time.
---------------------------------------------------- downstairs with Krastina and Jessie

Jessie pov :
I wonder what Krastina wanta to.talk to me about?

Krastina : here's the thing, Mal has a twin.

Jessie : how do know?

Krastina : she told ne on the ride here. I was wanting you to look up her family and find out were her family is. I know that the family still has the other twin but im wondering why they gave Mal away. Can you do that for me?

Jessie : you can count on me.
Krastine leaves the room and I have no clue how to do this.