Chapter 6

Day 2

mal's pov

I wonder what there is to do. i came here and nobody is even doing anything. i thought it would be more exiting. Krastina left a few minutes ago to california and said we wont be seeing here for a month.

emma : hi mal. i was wondering if you want to go to the movies with me? all myfriends are besy and i want to go to the movies ,but i dont like to go ny myself. it just makes me look weird.

me : sure. let me go get dressed. is it all right if i meet you down in the lobby in 10?

emma : sure. see ya then. bye bye!!!

me : bye

i walk in to my room and get a sea foam blue croptop with some hot pink jeans. iwalk out and realise it didnt take me as long as i thought it would . i still had 5 minutes let and nothibg to do. i deided to go downstairs to the lobby. once i get there emma is just sitting on one of the chairs down there, i wonder why she is already down here.

me : hi emma. what are you doing down here?

emma : waiting on you.

me : oh. what movie are we going to see ?

emma : i dont know , but we will see when we get there.

EMMAS POV.

the truth is i did not want to go to the movies with Mal. Jessie said i should cause that would be somthing nice to do. i just think mal is like syco or somthing i dont know but she is just wierd.