chapte 7

Mals pov

Emma starts walking up to a big limousine

Me- is that yours
Emma- not tecinally. It is everyone's in the family.
Me- cool

We get in and I sit down. For some reason Emma sat all the way across from me. We just sit in silence for the rest of the ride. When we get there Emma starts to walk away really fast.

Me- were are you going emma. Are you mad at me or something. If you are tell me what I did cause I have no clue.

Emma- you know what you did?!?!?! You came into this family an your going to ruin it.!!!!!!

Emma walks off into a movie room.

Wow. I guess I really don't belong here. I walk out the door and called a cab. Before Cristina left she gave me a lot of money.

Me- can you please take me to the mall

Cab driver- sure let me see your money?
I gave him 5 bucks and he droped me off.

I walked into the mall and to the food court. I sat down and ordered some pizza with root beer.
When I was done I looked around them mall and found a belks. I walked in and bought 2 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts. One was a sea green lace short, one was a black silk shirt with ruffles on the shoulder, and the last one was an extra extra long shirt that was ti dye so I can sleep in it

I called a cab and made him take me to a 5 star hotel. When I got out the hotel looked awesome. I went up to the front desk.

Me- hello I would like to get a pent house on the very top floor.
Aperantlly her name was Betty

Betty- here is your key

Me- thanks
I handed her the money and went up. This place was awesome. I went to the bed room and put my clothes that I bought in the closest and hung them up.

I then went to sleep