Goodnight

Garroth's P.O.V
When I pulled away, Aphmau looked as if she had no idea what had just happened. She was blushing like crazy. She had gone back to her cute, shy, little self. It felt like magic. I was terrified on what she would say... Garroth, you just met her. YOU DONT KISS SOMEONE YOU JUST MET LIKE ANA DID! Ok Ana didn't kiss him but she fell in love with this complete psychopath. Is Aphmau crazy? IS SHE GONNA TRY TO KILL ME?!
"Here, let me walk you." She looked surprised but she told me she would be fine. Garroth you are a complete idiot...but she's so cute! UGH! NO! GARROTH STOP!
I insisted and she finally accepted. As we were walking to her home we started talking.
"So, Garroth. What happened in the past that made you hide your face? You don't have to tell me if you feel like I'm invading..." Her voice faded as we were walking. I looked at her and she saw Zenix talking to a dark figure. Who was he talking to?
When they saw us, the dark figure vanished. Zenix saw that my helm was off and he looked surprised. It looked like he gave an evil little grin. Maybe just where we were standing but who knows?
Aphmau's P.O.V
AHHHH!!!! WE KISSSSSSSEEEEEDDDDD!!! I bet I looked like a fire truck when we disconnected. It felt so magical I could scream! Aphmau, keep it together. You just met him...AAAHHHHHH!!!
As we were walking home, we started talking and I asked him a question.
"What happened in your past that made you always wear your helm?" As I was speaking, I saw Zenix with a dark figure. My voice faded and I knew Garroth noticed. He looked at me then he saw Zenix with the figure.
The figure disappeared in the night so I tried to ignore it, but I saw Zenix glare at Garroth and I questioned it but I think I knew why. His helm was off. Duh!
When we got to my home we said our goodbye's and I blushed.
"It was really nice to get to know you! Thank you, Garroth." He kissed my cheek and I tried covering my face with my hair. He laughed a playful laugh and we just smiled. HE KISSED ME !! AGAIN!!!AHHHHHG!!!! Stay calm... AGHHHHGH!!!!
As I walked inside my home, I see Garroth put his helm back on and leave. I ran to my room and I started squealing a storm. I hope Garroth couldn't hear me 'cause if he did... I'd die.
I fell asleep smiling which I haven't done in a while...