I'll Protect You

Garroth's P.O.V
I walk into Aphmau's room and i see her frightened in her sleep. She kept mumbling to herself.
"No.... look at me when im speaking to you..."
I was afraid to wake her up.
~|An Hour Passes|~
It's been about an hour ... and she's still sleeping.
I was sitting on her little couch next to her bed and she sprung up. She was breathing heavily , like she was choking. She looked at me and had a panicked look on her face.
"Aphmau... are you okay...?" Okay okay. I know asking if a girl is okay is practically attempting suicide... But she didnt freak out. Instead she said for me to go to her. So i did.
When i reached her she pulled me into a tight hug and i was so confused on what had just happened.
"Aphmau, you were mumbling in your sleep... is everything okay?"
"Yes... Im fine... i just had a bad dream is all." This worried me. She looked terrified.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
She took a deep breath and she began to speak.
"I had a dream er- nightmare about..." She paused and began to cry.
"Aph... I never want to see you like this. It hurts me. Please, tell me..."
"...i had a nightmare... and ... you left me... to marry someone else..."
I froze and couldnt speak. Does she know ... that I'm supposed to marry the daughter of Scaleswind...?
I leaned in and hugged her. She put her head on my chest and she was still trying to take many deep breaths.
"Aphmau, I love you... I wouldnt ever want to be with somebody, other than you." I kissed her forehead and she began to calm down.
"...its just terrifying watching someone you love , marry someone who isnt you..."
"I love you... nomatter what. You are my light and i would do anything I can to protect you. Even if i have to throw myself in front of a blade for you." (A/N ha Laurence reference.. poor Laurence:( )
"...I love you too."
Aphmau's P.O.V
Garroth... he was watching me...
I thought everything had been real. Thank goodness it was all a dream... well ... bad dream.
"Aphmau... are you okay...?" He spoke very softly and didnt want to tell him about what had just happened in my dream.
"You were mumbling in your sleep..." Oh no. I was ? He knows somethings up... crap....
"Im fine.. just had a bad dream..."
"Do you want to talk about it?" I really dont want to worry him... here i go... and i told him what had happened.
He pulled me into a tight hug and i placed my head on his chest. He was warm and I loved every second of it.
"Aphmau, I love you. I would never want to be with someone else, other than you. You're my light and i would throw myself in front of a blade for you just to protect you." Garroth...
"I love you too..." I didnt want to leave his arms. They wrapped perfectly around me and he kissed my forehead .
(ahhhh the feelzzz)
"I should probably get ready."
"Okay... I'll be in the village patrolling."
"Okay..."
"See you later , my love"
"MY LOVE" MY LOVE AGHHHGGG!
I love him so much ! I just dont want to see him with anyone else... i dont want to lose him... I love him with all my heart...
(~ im updating early bc school is gonna start and i somehow always forget soo, here ya go. Enjoyy ! )