Love Birds!

Aphmau's P.O.V
It is beautiful today but I'm still worried about Garroth. I decided to go check up on him and see how he's doing.
(At the farmhouse)
"Garroth, how are you doing?"
"I'm doing way better! Thank you so much for going to Bright Port." I smiled.
"Why wouldn't I?" He gave a slight chuckle.
"I don't know, we just don't know each other too well."
"Uh huh. We got to 'know eachother' when I came to village." I couldn't help myself but giggle, then he blushed.
"Oh..heh yeah." He turned a light red and I giggled.
"Hehe! I'll go get you something to eat, what do you want?"
"What? Oh no. You've done more than enough to help me, buuuut anything would be fine."
"Heh, okay. I'll be back in a while."
Kawaii~chan walked in and she had a basket of sweets
"Kawaii~chan?" We came together and asked in confusion.
"Oh, Aphmau~senpai! Kawaii~chan was just coming to give Garroth some sweets! Kawaii~chan know it's not the best for someone in his type of condition but if you ever feel bad, you have these! Hehe!" She then showed us what was in the basket. There was a strawberry cake, homemade apple pie, and empanadas (A/N empanadas are a Mexican sweet bread and it's delicious!)
"Wow, Kawaii~chan you didn't have to do this!" Garroth said smiling.
"Well I did! Hehe! Kawaii~chan knows everyone has some sort of sweet tooth so here you go! Kawaii~chin will not take no for an answer!"
Garroth turns towards me, "so you don't have to get me whatever you were getting." A smirk came upon his face.
"Hey, it was supposed to be a surprise! Haha."
We laughed together and starred into each others eyes.
"Hehe! Love birds!"
"Kawaii~chan!" She giggled and gave an innocent look.
"Is it okay if we have some time...alone Kawaii~chan?"
She nodded and skipped out of the room humming to herself.
"So Aphmau, once I don't have this 'hole' in my chest healed, do you maybe-" Garroth looked at the ground, blushing many shades of red and I gave a chuckle and answered his incomplete question. He defiantly is cute when he's shy.
"I would love to Garroth."
He smiled and his eyes came to mine and they were locked. I couldn't move the direction I was looking. His eyes are just irresistible!
"Oh, fantastic!" A smile appeared on his face and it sparkled! Oh my gosh HIS SMILE AUGH I CAN JUST FALL IN LOVE JUST WITH HIS SMILE!
Before we knew it, we started to lean towards eachother. Eventually we were an inch apart and I couldn't keep my eyes off his... his icy, crystal, blue eyes...!
"Aphmau...I think I mig-"
I cut him off by closing the gap between us. THE SPARKSS!
When we disconnected Garroth was so many shades of red, I can't even describe it!
"You think you might what..?" I said in a teasing tone.
"Oh. Heh, never mind." He's adorable! ^_^
"Well okay, hehe!" I couldn't help but giggle.
"Well I should get going. I'll come visit you later today."
"Okay!" I kissed his cheek and left to the plaza to check on what everyone is doing.
Kawaii~chan's P.O.V (yeah, I did that)
Hehe! Aphmau~senpai and Garroth~senpai make an adorable couple! They will probably be getting together soon! Okay, fine. Kawaii~chan watched through the window to see what they were up to. What? It's not like Kawaii~chan is just gonna let them be alone! Kawaii~chan NEEDS to know what happening! THEY KISSED!! I have officially came up with a name for them ! Kawaii~chan's ship name for both of them is Garmau! Isn't it cute! Hehe! And if Garroth denies his feelings to Aphmau~senpai , Kawaii~chan will not be too happy because it is so obvious that he likes her and she likes him! Hehe!
(A/N I just had to add Kawaii~chan's P.O.V XD couldn't help myself. But thank you for 300+ reads ! It means a lot! And I am gonna try to make a writing schedule and when I do , I'll update you guys so you can know! Thanks!