04

Like Lyds thought, I decided to stay at school and study with the pack. After helping Malia for a while in math, Stiles comes charging into the library.
"I found something!"

He shows us two pieces of papers "this is a speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad two years ago. And this one is a transcript to beacon hills!see the difference?"

I take the two pieces of paper, studying them side to side. I look up at Stiles, who was looking at me attentively "I don't... sorry Stiles" I say, handing the papers back

"The signature, look at the signature, it's different" Stiles points out.

Il give him credit where it's due,They were a little different

"I can't see a difference" Malia states, shrugging her shoulders.

"It's totally different! The stroke is off, the J is so different, it's not the same!"

"So, Who's in the bad here? Him or his dad? And why are they only a tiny bit off? If it was a different person, with different hand writing, wouldn't there be other things besides the stroke and the J?" I ask

"Well, his story is pretty solid..." Scott informs me. During Stiles and Scotts free period, the decided to hunt down Theo and interrogate him. As if that would get anything out of him even if he wasn't innocent...

"Stiles I think your just chasing a dead end" he glares at me "there is clearly something wrong here!"

"So Theo is Theo... but his parents aren't his parents?" I question, confused

"someone isn't someone, and I'm going to find out who that someone is" Stiles says, but even he doesn't look that convinced with his words.

"Well, if his parents are serial killers, then we don't trust him... Okay?" Stiles says. I shrug "If you find solid, plausible evidence then we don't trust him" I say, a little too sassily at him.

Stiles glares at me "you know what? I don't need you" he says pointing to all of us "I don't need anyone! I'll do this on my own!"

• • •

I was currently praying to anyone while was listening. Being in a car, when Malia was driving was desperate times. "Hands on the steering wheel, at ten and two" Kira guides Malia. Kira thought it would be a good idea to give Malia some practice with driving, but I still don't get how it involves me. Wouldn't I just add to a casualty list if Malia crashes, and pressure for Malia to drive better?

"Actually, it's Nine and three, The airbags will break your thumbs if you put them at ten and two" Lydia states

"But mine would heal..." Malia deadpans

"Just save your energy then" Lydia states, exasperated

"We're going to die" I mutter to myself, crossing my arms. Malia sighs "your probably right". I relax a little. I was going too hard on Malia. Maybe positive encouragement would make her less inclined to crash? Or make a mistake?

"Okay Malia, go straight forward, ease into it" Kira says In a calm voice

"That's it!" I say "but maybe try going faster?"

"shut up" Malia hisses. Maybe positive encouragement wasn't the way to go...

The car starts to beep, warning her she's going to fast "What is beeping?" Malia asks

"Your going too fast. Trying easing your foot off the gas" I say, hoping she would slow down.

She starts drifting off the road, and into the forest on the side

"What are you doing Malia! This isn't the road!" I squeal.

Lydia grabs the steering wheel, guiding it back. I relax a bit once we get back own the road "sorry" I whisper to Malia.

Malia finally slows down "ok, your going to make a u-turn here, so that means turn the steering wheel" Lydia says

Malia turns the steering wheel, so we just keep going in circles "ok, now I'm going to be sick" I say, closing my eyes and taking deep breaths. Ok... I might be a little over dramatic, but when the car is spinning while going 60k, you'd start to feel sick.

Malia gets a hold of herself, and she finally drives the car steadily

"We can finish off at the school parking lot" Lydia says. I mentally sigh in relief at the thought of getting out of this car.

After a few minutes, I realize this isn't the way to the school...

"Uh, this isn't the way to the school" Kira points out, confused

"Just keep driving... We're almost there" Lydia says, staring dead ahead.

• • •

Malia correctly takes a left into a small alley. At this point, I started to feel uneasy. The sky was darkening, and this alleyway was giving me the creeps...

A little further down the alley, was a car wreck. The car was flipped upside down, glass and pieces of metal everywhere. It was horrible to look at.

I quickly get out of the car, and take a small step towards the wreck.

I wasn't able to see it from the car. But there were splatters of blood everywhere. Pieces of glass covered with blood, a thin trail coming from the passenger side of the car

Lydia grabs my wrist, ensuring I wouldn't walk any closer "call 911"

• • •

"No survivors, but Donavan was supposed to be in that car, think you can track him?" Mr. Stilinski asks Scott. We had called stiles and Scott after the police. Knowing they would want to be here.

Scott goes to leave and track Donavon, but Stilinski stops him

"Go, take this with you and tell us if you find him" he hands him a walkie talkie

Scott runs off, and I watch him leave. Hoping he finds him or something that can help us find him. After all, because Donavon is out, he's a threat to everyone now.

We wait, and soon the walkie talkie goes off "I found him" Scott says

"He's saying something..." We all wait "Tracey, he's saying Tracey"

"Tracey..." Stilinski asks, looking for a last name

"Tracey Stewart"

__________________________

Ok, so I'll try to update two times a week, but if I can't, once a week.

Once school starts back up, I'll try and update every Saturday or something.

Word Count: 1040

-Lauren