18:5B

"Be safe" I say to Scott and Stiles as they climb into the jeep "we will. Try to look out around here while we're gone. Alright?" I nod, but stop when I see how many canisters of anti-freeze is in the back seat I shoot stiles a confused look

"Don't" Stiles says, before starting the car "try not to get hurt, I can't look out forever" Scott gives me a smile "you won't have to"

I watch them leave before I get into my car.

I ponder with the idea of visiting my sister at Eichen, but I'm not up for creepiness right now and it's a school night. I should probably go home and get some sleep.

Once I get home, I see my mother siting in a chair by the door "Allie-" "no" I interrupt her "I should've had a say in the stupid decision of putting Lydia in Eichen" "she's not your daughter!" I scoff "she's my sister! Hell, we're probably closer than you and her!"

I regret that as soon as I said it "mom-" she interrupts me now "no... You've made your point very clear" she shoves past me to her room, and slams the door shut behind her.

I go up to my room, a few tears dripping down my cheeks. As soon as I climb into bed, I fall right asleep.

• • •

The next day I get up as quickly as I could, and try to leave so my mother doesn't see me. After last night I don't think we'll be on speaking terms for a while.

Once I'm at school, I join Liam and Mason, the only two at school who are on speaking terms with me "hey" I say, we stop at Mason's locker before going to mine

"Hey" they say. "I-is Scott still pissed at me?" I sigh "it's complicated... You did try to kill him" Liam winces "but I think he's coming around, just give him some time" we turn the corner and stop walking when Liam and I see Theo and Hayden together

He's leaning on her locker, talking to her. And she's smiling. If he's trying to make us jealous, it's certainly working for Liam

"My lockers right here" I open it and sigh, I can feel Theo's gaze on my back, sparking the never ending torch of anger "hey, what's wrong with you?"

I give Liam a confused look "you really want to know the long list of things that are wrong?" Him and Mason nod "we're your friends, we're here to help"

Still feeling the burning gaze of Theo on my back, I ignore it and take books out of my locker "the first thing is my mom decides to put my sister in a nutcase house, thinking they'll 'help her' even though she almost got killed in there the last time she was in there... Second  thing is that Scott left me in charge while he was gone, and I'm really scared that something bad will happen under my watch-"

Liam stops me "nothing will happen! You need a break... You don't smell that good" I scoff "thanks" Liam shook his head "I mean, the anger and anxiety, it's not a good combination"

I shut my locker and lean on it, on the corner of my eye, I can see Theo leaving Hayden "I can't take any breaks, but it's nice to know I have you two" just as I say that, the soccer team walks by, about to practice "cya guys" Mason says and walks off to follow them "and then there was one" the bell rang, telling us to go to our classes.

I had math next with Mrs. Flemming. Once the bell rings, she scoffs "it seems a little unusual that both Scott and Stiles are missing on the same day" I roll my eyes. Mrs. Flemmings eyes land in the empty desk beside me "and Lydia Martin" she looks at me "she won't be here for a while, due to medical issues" Everyone turns to see who spoke up, but I already know who said it. Theo.

Mrs. Flemming raises an eyebrow and I nod "well, she could skip the rest of the semester and still get an A" Mrs. Flemmings turns her attention away from us and writes something on the board, but I can't copy it down due to how hard I was clenching my pencil. I look back and see Theo smirking.

I start copying the formulas that are on the board, but stop when a drop of blood lands on my hand. I drop my pencil and raise my hand, the fast flowing blood streaming down my face

"Oh honey, go!" Mrs. Flemming excuses me, and I run out of class, the blood landing on my hands

Once I get to the bathrooms, I start to clean the blood off my face and teeth, the blood washing off and going down the drain.

I'm just about to leave when I see Theo's reflection in the mirror.

Anger boils up inside my stomach and I whip around "what?"

His facade doesn't waver, instead he steps closer to me. "Do you know why I did it? Hurt your sister?" I shake my head "somethings coming... And I want to be the one to save not only my pack, but your as well" a flicker of surprise courses through me "why? Why would you want to save us?"

He closes the gap in between us "because no matter what you think in your pretty head, I still care about you"

I hesitate for a second, but I regain control of my emotions and shove past him "then you shouldn't have hurt my sister, almost killed Scott and hit me!" I shove out of the bathroom and go back to class, trying to calm my anger.

___________________________
In about two weeks, I'll be out of school for summer break. I'll be able to frequently update this book and Invisible regularly.

On another note, does anyone know when season 6 of teen wolf is coming out?