19:5B

My anger hadn't been subdued by the time school ended. Because Scott and Stiles haven't come back, I just went straight home.

I unlock the door and stop in my tracks when I saw my mother was sitting there, waiting for me.

"Mom?" I ask, walking up to her "did I do the wrong thing? Did I just send my daughter to somewhere where they'll make her worse? Make her go insane?" She stops "has my daughter gone insane?"

My heart broke at how upset she sounded, I drop my bag and pull her into a hug as she cried

"You just did what you thought was right, I'm sorry for blaming you. It's just I've never gone through this... My sister has gotten lost her mind a-and I just took it out on you, I'm sorry" I say, tears running down my face

My mothers takes my face in her hands "darling, I will always forgive you. Your my daughter" for the first time that whole day, I smiled "I love you"

She pulls me into a hug "I love you more"

• • •

After a while of doing homework, I revive a text from Scott

"We're back. Kira's with us"

I text back

"Do you need help?"

After a few minutes, I get another text, this time it's not from Scott, but from Theo

"I need to talk to you"

I sigh and text him back

"No"

I shut my phone and focus on homework. But I feel off, like I should find out what Theo needed to talk to me about.

I glance at my phone, and turn it back on. I'm about to text Theo back when I revive a text from stiles

"Found something interesting out. Make sure you show up to school tomorrow"

I turn my phone off, wondering what they found out.

I decide that I should get some sleep, because I haven't got any in a while.

As I'm drifting off, my phone buzzes, I groan and see what it is. It's from Theo

"Please show up to school tomorrow"

I roll my eyes, and text back

"Fine"

• • •

I uphold my promise and show up to school and immediately find Scott, Stiles and Kira.

I quickly hug Kira, welcoming her back.

"What did you need to tell me about?" I ask them "Chris found a bunch of dead bodies in a sewer" my brow furrows in confusion as Stiles continues "the examiner said they were killed somewhere else then dumped there" I put the pieces together "it's like the doctors are hiding the bodies..." "Or protecting it" Stiles adds

And announcement interrupts our conversation

"Attention all students, a curfew has been put into effect starting at sundown. All extra curricular activities that take place after school has been canceled. All students are advised to go straight home after class. Thank you"

As soon as the announcement ended, a bunch of deputies walk through the halls carrying huge guns

"Don't you think that's a bit much?" Stiles asks one of them "it's the sheriffs orders, but he wouldn't say why"

"Well what's your theory?" I ask the deputy. He looks around to make sure no one is listening "do you believe in the supernatural?"

• • •

All day I didn't see Theo, until the very end when he showed up against my locker

"I need to talk to you" I don't look at him as I unlock my locker and take my books out "you should've talked to me before, you heard the rules. We have to go straight home"

He grabs my wrist "if anything were to happen, I would protect you" I finally look into his eyes "I can protect myself" he shook his head "I don't doubt that, but against this beast, I don't even think Scott could have a chance against it"

I roll my eyes "and you think you could have a chance against it?" He sighed "I could buy you time to run"

I shut my locker "or, that whole situation could all be avoided if I left and followed the rules" I shrug and walk past him, but he grabs my arm "fine, if you won't let me protect you, at least be careful" I take my arm out of his grip "always am"

• • •

Later that night, I get a text from Scott

"Meet at my house, we need you here"

I quickly pull my jacket on and get into my car. Driving as fast as I can to his house, I get a text from Theo

"I still need to talk to you"

I purse my lips and roll my eyes, he doesn't give up does he? I decide not to reply.

I enter the McCall house and see the pack gathered "did I miss something?" Scott smiles "no" he steps aside, and I see blueprints to Eichen house "we're getting her, we're getting your sister out of Eichen"

Tears well in my eyes "really?" I look up at Scott "yeah" I smile and pull him into a hug "thank you" he smiled at me "she's apart of the pack"

I couldn't stop smiling, I was finally going to get my sister out of there. I was going to get my sister back and nothing was going to stop me.

___________________________
I'm sorry these updates have been so slow! I'm really lazy but I miss writing so I'm picking this back up!

In other news, I'm going to be posting an Isaac Lahey fanfiction soon. Probably next week or so.

OTHER NEWS IS THAT THEO IS CONFIRMED FOR SEASON SIX YESSSSSS!!!!

Which means that I will be making a second book when season six comes out, probably at the end of six A.

-Lauren