30 Days Alive (Part 1) *Finished*

Pairings: Xiuhan (Xiumin and Luhan), HunHan (Luhan and Sehun), Xiuchen (Xiumin and Chen)
Genre: Angst, Romance

Blurb: Luhan is a widowed man who visits his late husband, Sehun, at the local graveyard he was buried in everyday. Xiumin is apparently a widowed man as well. When Xiumin, meets another love of his life, he can't help but fall for him besides his life-threatening problem...

"Please come back to me, Sehun..." Luhan whispered onto the cold marble stone that stood erect from the ground above his husband. His tears slowly started freezing on his cheeks as the temperature of the day eventually decreased. The sun was setting down at a faster rate now, but Luhan stood kneeling on the damp grass, leaning his head on the gravestone as if he was connecting his forehead with Sehun's.

It had been a month already since his late husband's fatal car accident, but who would forget their loved one that easily? Luhan still remembered that fateful night...

***

"He-hello?" Luhan answered the phone. "Sehun? Where have you been? I was worried about you! Do you know how long you've spent at the shops already? Does it legit take you this long to buy a few vegetables?!" His voice became higher after each question. Sehun winced as he felt Luhan's anger from the other end.

"Jeez! I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to buy more Choco Pies for you. Is that a crime?" Sehun apologised as he pointed at the diamond ring at the other end of the jewellery shop. The jeweler nodded and went to get the expensive ring he had chosen from the glass showcase. He carefully laid it out in front of him. Sehun looked at the price and winced again. He looked up at the jeweler in pain but the jeweler just smirked at him. "Damn him," Sehun whispered under his breath.

"Uh, did you just cuss at me?" Luhan asked in a bitch tone. Sehun's eyes widened.

"No! No no no I was frustrated about the guy in front of me. He takes forever to take out the money in his purse." He lied. Phew.

"Oh alright, hunnie. I thought you were angry at me for getting angry at you." Luhan said apologetically. "But Sehun, have you forgotten what's special about today?" He sing-songed.

Of course I knew, Sehun thought. It's our first wedding anniversary. But he didn't say that.

"Um...no? What day is it?" He lied again. A groan answered from the other end of the call.

"It's our first wedding anniversary, you dumbass! Jesus, why am I even married to you?" He said frustatedly. Sehun smiled at how cute he sounded when he was pissed.

"Because you love me," Sehun replied huskily while trying on the ring on his smallest finger. The jeweler threw him a weird look.

"Hmm, this would fit perfectly..." Sehun said as he inspected the beautifully crafted ring on his ring finger.

"Fit what perfectly? Are you trying out condoms again, Sehun? Hey just because it's our anniversary doesn't mean you can get into my pants. I wo-" Luhan started but Sehun interrupted him before the whole store could hear more from the phone on loudspeaker.

"Lulu. Stop. No, I'm not trying out condoms I'm just trying out this...this new hat on the side racks." I hope he believed that, Sehun thought.

"Oh...okay then. But hunnie I'm waiting! It's getting dark and I'm getting scared without you here." Luhan whined in his girl-tone. Even though he was a man and argued about being the more manliest, he still sounded and looked like a girl. He had those beautiful big doe eyes too.