☾CTC 14

Lei's Voice
Clinx High...

"Getting even is not even in the list Nasha," I stated before lying down the grass and covered my face with the book I have been reading.

I am so damn tired to listen to anyone that's why I boredly said okay to that girl. It wasn't my forte having a long discussion and confession from someone. I couldn't even remember what was she said.

"What? I would be really glad if I can get even with that girl! So, do it!" I heard Nasha hissed. I shook my head mentally. Her never-ending hate for that girl will ruin her someday.

I don't even know why she hates her so much.

"Bahala na, Nasha," the only thing I heard from Toph.

I sighed. I don't trust his 'bahala na' because whenever he said those words, he will definitely do what comes into his mind. And if he thinks playing with that Janna would be fun in the end, he will definitely will play with her.

I didn't bother listening to their conversations anymore. I just really wanted to sleep. I am so damn tired for whatever reason.

I don't know how many minutes or hours passed by. I just woke up when I heard the bell rings. I lazily lift up a little the book that's been covering my face. The raging light of the sun touches my face immediately so I had to squint my eyes a little. I sighed. It's probably past lunch now or probably dismissal time.

I lazily sit up, ruffling my hair to get away the dirt from it, closing the book I am holding. I yawned. I'm still sleepy but I have to move my ass now.

Napatingin ako sa paligid. There's no one here but me. Toph and Nasha were probably gone somewhere else knowing how those two likes roaming around to find someone to bully or whatever.

I ruffle my hair one last time before putting the book inside my bag and stood to bring the bag with me. I put my hands on both of my inside pockets before starts walking away from that place.

"Oh damn. Why is he so hot?"

"He looks so Prince-like!"

"His name suits him. Indeed, a Prince."

I wanted to snort so bad upon hearing their words while passing by them. Can't they just shut up? Paulit-ulit na lang din naman ang mga sinasabi nila bakit hindi na lang nila i-record? Tsk.

"Prince!" a girl not so near to me shouted in glee while waving her hand at me, smiling so widely and sweetly. The fuck she is? What's with the creepy smile?

I didn't bother smiling at her or even answering her. Ni hindi ko nga sila kilala bakit ako sasagot? I don't even know how she knew my name. I'm just new here.

"Prince! I missed you!" I hissed when that girl suddenly clings in my arm. What the fuck? Sino ba 'to?

I looked at her weirdly, like if she's a fucking psycho or what. Missed? She missed me? For what fucking reason? Baliw ba siya?

"Oh, girlfriend niya?"

"Sila na ba? That's so fast!"

"Kelissa be really getting all the hot guys, ha. Balita ko yung isang transferee din ganyan ginawa niya, e. What's the name? Izach?"

Whispers and murmurs from other people have been occupying the whole ground I am into. I tsked. Bakero!

"I missed you oh my-"

I pulled my arm away from her that made her stop. Halatang gulat sa ginawa ko. What's so shocking there? Hindi ba siya nakakatanggap ng rejection at ganyan ang reaction niya?