Adopted by Aphmau/Jess

It was a regular Sunday at the Phinex drop orfange.Mrs.Hayworth said "Wake up muts".I got up.Then took a shower.After I was done showering I untangeled my hair and put it in a side brade.I put on a baby blue shirt,dark blue jeans and old navy shoes that were blue with stars.I went down stairs and sat down at the table by my friend Kathy.She was the only one that knows my story about how my parents died in the plane axident.She was basicly my sister I know her story to.Mrs.Hayworth told us to line up after brushing our teeth because someone was adopting today.I rushed up to Kathy's room and brushed my teeth there while me and her watch Minecraft diaries S2 of aphmau on my secret laptop.Mrs.Hayworth rang the bell that ment to line up I rushed and put my laptop along with my phone in the little place Kathy has for it just in case.Mrs Hayworth lined up youngest to oldest downstairs and opened the door in came this women. With long black hair and hazelnut eyes.I was fimiler with the look but can not put my finger on it I whispered to Kathy and she said the same thing.After she went thru the little kids she got to me.Kathy wisperd to me "Good luck"I said thanks.The women took me in side this little office and asked me these questions.
-
-
-
-
Favorite color I said red.
Hobbies:Watching YouTube,singing,and drawing.
Name:Marina Kathlik Rosie

Kathy's POV
It took about 5mins for that interview I then remember that women was aphmau aka jess.She then came out it was my turn and I went inside and she asked me these questions.
-
-
-
-
Favorite color:baby blue
Hobbies:watching YouTube ,writing,playing with Marina .
She asked is she the girl that was before you .Yes I said.
Name:Kathy Rosivelt Ashlen.

Marina's POV
When Kathy came out and had a bunch of paper work in her hand
She then said...

Haha cliff hanger lol any way yes I am starting a new book and sadly not going to make more Aphmaus secret chaps unless you guys want me to continue it.So I might be posting randomly if I have time so ya peace my bunny's