awkword!part3

Jess's POV
I read those secret notes the had in their pockets.I had to read them there were calling my name I just had to.When we went up stairs I told them to call me Jess or mom.When they were done packing there was 2 knocks on the door I took a look it was those two other kids I was adopting Joeseph and Gorege.The two girls looked very confused.They looked at me and with widen mouths and eyes.I then pulled the four in and pulled out Kathy and Marina.I told them about the note and how I found it.They then put a fake smile on their faces and huged me.They huged me really tite I think they were hoping I would pass out but then they let go happily.I tryed to catch a breath wile I was doing I said "for little girls your strong"! We walked in the room.

Joeseph POV
We walked to Kathy's room me and Gorege took a breath before walking in.When our mom opened the door "ready".I said Jess pulled Marina & Kathy out side while we were waiting in side.I told Gorege I liked Marina.He told me he likes Kathy.I said "Thats just going to be awkword because were siblings now".He nodded yes.They came in and we left.We all said bye to every one.We then went out side there was a black Honda waiting.We put all of our suitcases in the trunk all of our suit cases were really light but Marinas hand touched mine we blushes and went inside the car.We all said "I'm in me moms car vrom vrom get out me car aww vrom vrom"!

-*-at home-*-

Marinas POV
When we got there
there was this muscular icy blue eyed,sand blond man.We got our luggage and I touched joesephs hand again this time we grined at each other.I helped him with the rest of the luggage.

Will they get together or will that be to awkword please comment if they should!fun dun dun dun dun