Damn you

Damn. Damndamndamndamndamn. God i so confused.
Adam- brother's friend. I think he use to like me cause when we went over one time he was playing with my hair. Now Murad says he has a deep voice.

Mohammad- everyone says he's a jerk but for some reason I'm attracted to him. Like he plays volleyball, his birthday is June 7, and........he likes my best friend.

Jack- the most sweetest guy I've ever met. He was in my gym class last year. I remember when we were playing softball someone asked to be behind me he was like 'no I'm behind her' in a weird possessive way, which was awesome btw. Then I saw him on the last day of school by our table and when I saw his jawline.....UGH!! I want to die on the spot!! Like please let me have ur babies.....wait what??
(A year later- turns out jack slept with almost the whole grade)
So I guess I've made up my mind. I like Jack.. But it's kind of killing me being this long away from him. I hope I have classes with him. But I know I will never be able to kiss his soft lips, or hold his hand down the school's hallway. But I'm fine with hit. But damn I've been horny lately, and that's really bad. All these fantasies I'm having is of me and him. Dang it!!