Prologue

"Grab your boxes, boys," mother sighed as she grabbed her last box.

"Mom," Mikey whined. "Why do we have to move? Why can't you just drive us to school every morning?"

"Well, I don't want to waste my money that I barely even have on gas. Your school is 75 miles from here. Jesus Christ, Michael," mom sighed once again.

We are moving for the second time this year because I wanted to not fail class so I sucked the principal off. Some shitty teacher walked in on us and reported us. The principal went to prison and I have to go to a strict as fuck school. Also, Mikey skipped over twenty days so now we're moving. I bet the teachers at Belleville High aren't half as attractive as the ones at Newark High.

I bet Bert won't miss me. We've been arguing ever since I asked him if he would be angry if I sucked the principal off.

Bert is the guy I've been dating since I first moved here. That would be about seven months ago.

He was going to take my virginity tomorrow night after prom, too. Oh well.

"I fucking hate you," Mikey hissed at me.

"What? It isn't just my problem. You decided to stay home and fuck girls all month!" I yell at him.

"At least I wasn't sucking the principal," he said, making a blowjob motion.

"Shut the fuck up before I tell mom that you got a girl pregnant. Go put your boxes in the moving truck before I kick your ass," I said, glaring him down. He shrunk back and went to grab his boxes. I chuckled to myself as he did so.

I walk back to my room to grab my last box, ending up with a bruised hand and a hole in the wall.

"Damn it," I whispered as I head to my room, opening the door, and grabbing the box. I said my farewell hours ago.

I pulled the box to the moving truck and went to sit in the passenger seat. Everyone was already in the truck.

My mom, Mikey, and now me. I have no dad, as my dad left after Mikey's birth. I don't blame him. Who wants to deal with two kids and a bitchy wife? Definitely not dad.

And that's why I'm gay. I mean, no bitchy wife who has mood swings and needs tampons.

"Did you get everything, boys?" Mom asked. Mikey grunted a 'yes' in reply and I just nodded.

As my mom drives past the "Leaving Newark" sign that has tons of graffiti signs of dicks and random symbols, I sigh a breath of relief. I hated Newark.

I decide to close my eyes for the rest of the trip to Belleville.

~~~

As the truck jerks to a stop, I open my eyes and see a pastel yellow, two story building in front of me. I sit up and get out of the truck as fast as I can, resulting in a spinning head. I shook my head and smiled when I noticed the cold breeze of Belleville. It felt nice.

"Get your boxes and move them to your rooms, please," mom said.

"Dibs on biggest room!" I shout.

"Fuck you," Mikey whispered.

"Eh, not everyone can have my delicious piece of ass," I winked at him. He groaned and lugged his boxes into the house. I smirked to myself and hauled mine into the house.

I pulled them to the biggest room and as I set them down, I stretched my back.

I noticed that my room is fairly large, it has two windows, and it leads off into a bathroom. I look into the bathroom and it has a shower, a toilet, a sink, a body sized mirror, and a jacuzzi. I smirk to myself just thinking of what could be done in there.

"No fucking fair!" I heard Mikey shout from behind me, gaping at the jacuzzi.

"Get out of my fucking room!" I shout at Mikey. I push him out and shut my door behind me, making sure to lock it.

I noticed that I don't have a bed right once I caught myself falling to the floor. I was about to flor on my bed but that was going to be bad if I didn't realize that there was no bed. Mostly because it's hardwood flooring and I probably would've broken my nose.

I sighed as I went to the door and unlocked it, opened it, and went to the moving truck. I grabbed my king size bed with the help of my mother and pulled it to my room. That's when I decided to lock my door behind me and flop on my bed, closing my eyes. A few minutes later I drifted to sleep.

-----

Heyyy! Okay, so I'm bad at author notes but I was letting you guys know that this is a short chapter (mostly because it's a prologue).

-Mikey