Chapter Three

**kind of smut warning?**

I arrived home safely and made it to my room. I locked my door behind me and flopped onto my bed. I was so tired and it's only 8:30.

I didn't want to go to sleep just yet because that makes time go by faster and I'd be at school faster. Logic.

I do want to see Frank again, though. I don't know what made him so fucking special. Like, I just gave him my virginity. Or maybe I just wanted it gone, I truly do not know why I would give practically a stranger my virginity. Eh, he's hot and he wanted to have sex.

Frank is literally the most perfect person I've met. He has the lip and nose ring, big eyelids, his lips thin out when he smiles, and his nose is just perfect. I could obsess over him all day long.

But now I realize that I'm drifting off to sleep. My eyelids are shutting on their own and I'm dozing off like I'm a computer being forced to shut down.

I close my eyes once more and I suddenly don't become aware of my surroundings.

~~dream~~

I see Frank smirking at me and I know exactly what he wants. I raise my eyebrows at him and he winks at me.

"come here, baby," Frank says to me as my feet from underneath of me automatically move. I try to make them stop but they won't stop. I'm now in front of Frank and he whispers in my ear, "how do you want it?"

"Rough," I blurt out, covering my mouth immediately afterwards. Where the hell did that come from? I wasn't even thinking of sex at the moment.

He pushes me to the nearest wall and attaches his lips to my neck. He sucks on my soft flesh softly and I moan a raspy moan.

"Oh god, Frank," I moan as he tugs at the bottom hemming of my shirt.

At this point I realize that I do want him and that he wants me as much as I want him. He attaches his lips to mine and desperately makes out with me.

His tongue slides over my bottom lip and I grant access, him massaging my tongue with his.

At this point, his palm goes down even further and palms me through my jeans roughly.

"Fuck," I throw my head back and let out a series of profanities. He sticks his hand in my jeans and touches me. I buck my hips.

He leans up to my ear and bites it, suddenly yelling, "BEEP BEEP BEEP."

~~out of dream~~

I groan as I smash my alarm clock, unable to get rid of the noise.

I realized that I was palming myself and I had come all over my hand. I groaned as I made my way to my bathroom and wiped my hand in a hand towel.

I look over at my phone and I walk over to it, clicking the home button.

There's notifications from Frank. Fifteen to be exact.

The first text says:

I have to work today. :( xofrnk

Then the all go in this order:

I'll miss you xofrnk
Meet up after work? Xofrnk
What about pizza? Xofrnk
I don't wanna go to work today ;-; xofrnk
Maybe meet up for lunch? Xofrnk
God, I miss you already xofrnk
We've only known each other for, like, one day xofrnk
Like, wow it feels like I've known you for so much longer xofrnk
I put xofrnk after everything btw xofrnk
Lol god damn it I had a wet dream of you last night xofrnk
And I'm thinking about it rn xofrnk
I'm hard now xofrnk
Wanna reenact the dream? Xofrnk
I'm going to touch myself at work and you're going to do the same thing at the same time. You got it? Xofrnk