Chapter fourty five

"Marie, I will always be proud to have you as my wife.
All the time we've been together, there's always been a kind of mutual understanding which is only there with true love.
You have helped me triumph over challenges presented,
Encouraged my personal growth and boosted my self-esteem.
You have helped me become the person I am today,
And with your help, I will be a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday.
For that I will be forever grateful and I can't wait to enjoy everything that is to come - together."

"Jay, my one true love, now and forever.
We have been through tough times and we've been through great times so I know together we can make it through anything.
I can not wait to see where this next adventure takes us and I know we will have fun getting there
I vow to trust and value your opinions, and stand by your actions.
I will always treat you as my best friend and equal.
I will ask for help when I need it, and offer help to you always."

I had tears in my eyes as I watched the two of them share their feelings with us all, these two were so made for each other and I was proud to be part of such a special day. Ben squeezed my hand reassuringly as I quietly sobbed beside him.
"Do you Jay take thee Marie to be your lawful wedded wife?" The priest asked. "I certainly do" Jay smiled one of the biggest grins I've ever seen. "And do you Marie take thee Jay to be your lawful wedded husband" he asked again, "I do" Marie breathed out quietly as she tried to control her wobbly voice and her tears.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife- you may kiss the bride" and with that Marie wrapped her arms around Jays neck and kissed him, Jay grabbed her round the waist and spun her round still not breaking the kiss everyone cheered, I was so unbelievably happy right now everything else that had happened before seemed like a distant memory and no longer mattered.
Ben wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side as everyone moved into the aisle and to the back and waited for the newlyweds to exit.
The song 'forever gold' by none other then the wanted played as they walked down the aisle and into the cloud of fluttering confetti being thrown from all directions. Everyone looked so happy it was an amazing atmosphere and Marie and Jay looked on top of the world.

"We're standing in a light that won't fade,
Tomorrow's coming but this won't change,
Cause some days stay gold forever.
The memory of being here with you,
Is one im gonna take my life through,
Cause some days stay gold forever."