Chapter 9

Alex's pov
I heard my alarm so I woke up and saw it was fucking 4.30am like why is my alarm ringing so early,oh yeah I'm going to magcon yay. I put on my clothes: Oreo sweatshirt, nike sweats, White Low converse, put my hair in a messy bun with a black bandana,put my eos mint and my 'where words fail emojis speak' phone case and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and my backpack and packed the last things:chargers, laptop, headphones, phone in my pocket and candy,when I was done I took out the pots and pans and bang them together until everyone was up. I heard many 'Wtf' 'stfu' and because Hayes is with us 'gurl I'm Trynna sleep so stfu' I started laughing at Hayes and fell to the floor when I was done laughing I yelled "hurry the fuck up we are going to be late for the plane" "oh shit" I heard someone yell and all of them bolted down for the stairs and typical Hayes he fell and I started laughing then I asked "are u ok poobear?" Giggling now "yeah I'm fine" he said chuckling. "Get ready eat something and then we are going to the airport" I said to them "yes mam' " they said and ran upstairs.
*airport*
We was going thru security and then I asked "do someone want Starbucks" "YAASS" everyone yelled in one voice "what do y'all want?" I asked and took out my phone and went on notes to type their stuff:4 chocolate chip frappe, 3 vanilla bean frappe 1 red velvet cake frappe 2 cotton candy 3 cookie dough (a/n idk if it's a real or nah). I went to Starbucks and said all of them the cashier looked at me weird but idgaf and paid took the trays with Me to the guys and lox they said 'thank you' ans went to the plane and we was off to magcon Dallas.
*hotel*
We came to the hotel in a limo and went into the hotel and went to the lobby to Bart to tell us who we are rooming with "guys shut up I'm gonna tell the Rooms now" Bart said "the rooms are: 123 cam,Nash and Hayes, 124 Aaron,Shawn and Carter, 125 jack and jack and Taylor, 126 Matt and Jacob, 127 Lox and Alex. "YASS GUUURL WE ARE TOGETHER" I screamed at Lox "YAASSS BOCHIKAS" "gurl I thought you right" I said smirking "yes you did gurl" she said smirking back,the guys just looked at us weird And walked away to get their rooms keys and we did too. We got to our room and it was connected to Matt and Jacobs room, I yelled "WINDOW BED" Lox sighed and said "fine just because I love you" "THANKS BAE" I yelled to her she just chuckled and shook her head and went to unpack her stuff and I did as well. "So when is the first magcon event?" I asked her "on Friday" she answered (it was now Thursday) "kk,so what are we doing today?" "Swimming or mall?" "Swimming" I said and went to the wardrobe to pick out my bikini it was a blue bikini with black outline (forgot what it's called) Lox took the same but mint green and put our hairs in a pony tail, I put on a pair of shorts and went out from the bathroom and lox had just shorts too "should we ask the guys if they want to go swimming?" She asked "yeah sure" I said and went to Matt and Jacobs room surprisingly everyone was in there and started to look at us and everyone except Matt (ofc) started to droll over us I looked at them in disgust and asked "do y'all want to go swimming at the beach?" "Yeah sure let us just grab our swimming trunks and meet us in the lobby" Matt said "k bye hurry up" I said and started walking with Lox to the elevator and went to the lobby to wait for the guys ,obviously, I went to the vending machine and took a snickers bc it's Bae and went back to Lox and she said "holy fudge they are slower than us" "that's true" then they came and I opened my snickers and Matt said "Ey let me get a bite" like in one of his videos "yh you can" I said giggling "thanks sis" he said with his mouth full of snickers "sibling goals AF" Hayes said vinening I just gave him a weird look and chuckled.
*skip beach bc I'm lazy AF*
We was now siting in our room and just chatting then Carter said "once I was stuck in a escalator for 4 hours" "don't you mean elevator?" Cam asked "no a escalator" Carter said,I started laughing so hard that I fell to the floor then Hayes then JJ then Lox "god dammit Carter ur so stupid" I said still laughing he just face palmed and went to his room "good idea" lox said and shooed everyone out and went to sleep and I did the same thing.