Chapter 19

A/n: OMG I can't believe that I have 49+K reads like that's insane and I don't deserve it. I started this story one year ago (June 17th 2015) I could never imagine that I would get so many reads. Thank you-Sel❤️

Alex's POV
I was putting on my outfit which was a oversized White Adidas shirt,black shorts and white and black Adidas shoes. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I made chocolate chip pancakes, this time I didn't burn down the house,then I took out some pans banged them together and screamed "BREAKFAST IS READY" everyone bolted downstairs and sat in the kitchen.

"Alex, Sam, Lox, Connor (not o2l) and Tyde we have to tell y'all something" Connor said "tomorrow we are going on tour with the Dolan twins" Ricky continued "and YALL ARE COMING WITH US" they all yelled. "OMG THANK YOU" we yelled and hugged them.

*later that day*

"Yo what time are we going?" Tyde asked Connor (o2l) "the plane goes at 5AM so we need to wake up at 2AM. "How long are we staying?" Lox asked Ricky "about 2 months" he answered "holy fuck so long, brb gotta pack" I said and went upstairs to pack (obviously).

I packed few crop tops (few=50+) ,shorts, tank tops, t-shirts, jeans, bikinis, two jumpers and underwear. Then I packed my laptop, laptop charger, camera, go pro, sunglasses, after that I packed my make up, hair stuff and toiletries. Tomorrow morning I will pack my phone and charger.

After I packed I went downstairs to eat some fruit, ya know trying to stay healthy but it ain't working. Then I went upstairs to shower. My blonde hair dye is becoming brown again and I don't know if I should dye it or not. Anyways I showered I use my green apple shampoo and some random conditioner, I only put the conditioner on the end of my hair, and I used a strawberry shower gel.

I let my hair air dry and watched some Dolan twins videos. I've always been a fan of them and I now I've got the opportunity to go on tour with then with my best friends. I've always thought that Ethan was the hotter and funnier one but Sam (girl) thought that Grayson was the hotter and funnier one.

After that I put in pj's,brushed my teeth ,put the phone to charge and went to sleep.