Chapter 17

Alex's pov

Today we decided that we would go to the beach. I put on a light blue triangle bikini with a oversized shirt with white and black stripes and then some random flip flops, Sam had the same bikini but in mint green, over she had a pink volleyball shirt with black shorts and some random flip flops, Lox had the same bikini but in pink, over she had a white crop top with the American flag, black shorts and random flip flops.

Tyde had dark blue swimming trunks and Connor had black. Both of them didn't have shirts on but eh it's whatever we've seen them shirtless before.

I took my bag and put my phone, sunscreen, sunglasses and some money. Then I went downstairs to see everybody ready and then we all went into my car.

*at the beach*

So we found a spot to put our stuff and then we went into the water. We went to dry us off when a volleyball hit us, we gave it to them, "hey, do yall want to play volleyball?" One asked who had his hair like Matt, we looked at each other and nodded "yeah sure" I said to them and went over, "we should probably introduce us, I'm Kian" "I'm Sam" "hey I'm Ricky" "Jc nice to meet you" "I'm Connor" "and I'm Trevor" "nice to meet y'all, I'm Alex" "waddup I'm Tyde" "Ello I'm also Sam" "I'm also Connor" "and I'm Mahogany Lox", we all introduce us to them.

"I think I know you and Mahogany from somewhere" Jc "yeah wasn't you two in Magcon?" Sam (boy) asked "yeah we were but we left, we had a big fight with them soo yeah" we explained to them.

*when they were about to go home*

"Do y'all want to come to our for a sleepover?" Sam (girl) asked "yeah sure, we're just going home to grab our stuff and then we're coming" Connor (o2l) said "can we get y'all's numbers?" Trevor asked "yeah" I said and we gave them our phone numbers.

A/n: sorry for this short and bad chapter I was going to post on Friday but I got very sick so I didn't. -Sel✌️💕