1. Introduction

Hi from the author!
Before you start reading, I would like you to know that everything in this book is either from my imagination, or something I've experienced before in my life. All characters are from my from the top of head, and I'm referring to nobody in particular. If you happen to know someone by that name or something, it's just a coincidence. ANY OFFENCE OF THIS STORY WILL BE TAKEN. SORRY NOT SORRY.

2015 All rights reserved.

If you want to use a location or idea or something from my story, please tell me or ask me before you do. Thanks and hope you enjoy💕

------------------

Suicide.

It's a powerful word, for a powerful thing.

Have you ever thought about it?

Because I have.
A million times.

••••••••••

Hi.
My name is Karli Reed.
And my life is terrible. But before we go into my life, you probably want to know a bit about me.

I live in Canada (yahoo). I've lived there my whole life. My house is average sized, in an average sized neighbourhood.

My hair is dark brown like the colour of poop, and my eyes are deep green like the colour of an ocean. So, my hair is ugly and my eyes are pretty.
I'm not skinny like those girls in a Victoria's Secret fashion show, but I'm also not fat like a hippo. So, I'm average.
I'm about 5'6, and again, average for a girl my age.
I'm 17, and attend high school. It's my last year in that hellhole. Thank God.
No, I will not be attending university or college. Screw college and university as I always say.

I've lived alone since the end of grade 9, where my parents ran off and left a note on my kitchen table saying;

Hello Karli.

Your father and I thought we would leave. We hate you as a daughter, and there's no point keeping you. Plus, your father and I were never really married, you were just a mistake that happened between your father and I.

We've always wanted to leave, but you weren't old enough. Now you are.

We left $1 000 and we will pay the house bills, child services and stuff like that. Just text us if you need money or drugs or shit.
Have fun faggot.

-mother & father.

I was depressed for a week, sitting on my bed, crying my eyes out, eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream, and watching sad and depressing movies on Netflix. I think I gained 100 pounds that week. The worst part was that nobody was there for me. I had no friends. No family.

Everybody thinks I suck, including my parents. Also there's these main popular 6 evil, asshats at my school-James, Cassy, Noah, Nancy, Jay, and Camille-who bully me more than anybody else. They call me names, and embarrass me in front of everyone, and say bitchy things on Social Media, and physically hurt me too. I hate it.

But what I don't get, is why?
Why me?
Why the girl who was completely average for her age? The same as everyone else?
Like what the hell?
My life was perfectly fine, and then my parents and the evil 6 fucked it up.

But what the hell. I'm gonna end my life anyways. Or hopefully.

------------------

Ta da!!!

There's the first chapter.

So I have this other book that I started writing earlier, and it's not as good as this one, but if you guys wanna check it out that would be cool. Thanks ;)

So I'll try to update asap but idk sorry if I can't :(
But thanks for reading though💕