3. Loser Club

After running into Blake at Starbucks, I drove back home listening to the radio and singing loudly-and might I add-terribly. But, who's going to hear it anyways?

When I got home, I took off my favourite green t-shirt and expensive leggings, and put them in the washing machine to get the coffee stain out of them. I then changed into another outfit, which consisted of baggy sweatpants, and a loose sweater, even if it was still above 20 degrees celsius outside.

When I was finished changing into the other clothes, I grabbed my phone and headed to the TV.

I searched Netflix for something to watch. After 20 minuets of looking for a movie, I decided on a romance movie which I've seen a billion times.
The Notebook.

I pressed the 'play' button, then immediately hit pause. "Crap. Can't forget about popcorn." I thought out loud and walked to my kitchen licking my lips. I took out a microwave
popcorn packet from my kitchen cupboard, followed the instructions about how to open it and how long to microwave it. After I did that, I threw-and I mean literally threw-it into the microwave while I was humming to my favourite song. While I waited for the popcorn to be ready, I went on my phone and checked Instagram. Nothing new from the last time I checked which was 5 minuets ago.
"DING!" The microwave went off. Now I can eat my delicious popcorn. I can't wait to taste it, even though I eat it quite often. There's just something about it that makes me wish I could eat it forever. It might be the taste when you bite into it, the taste of warm, crunchy, flavourful popped corn. Even if it was microwave popcorn with fake butter, it still tastes like heaven. I finally snapped back into reality and took the popcorn out, opened it, and emptied it into a large bowl. I headed back to the tv room, and pressed play and enjoyed my amazing microwave popcorn.

When the movie was finished, I checked the time. 6:00. Normally 6:00 would be dinner time, but after that full bag of popcorn I was full. Yes, I did eat a whole bag of popcorn, plus Starbucks.

Instead of cooking pasta or something, I just grabbed a glass and filled it with water. While I was drinking the water, I couldn't stop thinking of this Blake dude. He was a really hot kid, he looked around my age, and his eyes were like heaven. Hopefully I'll see him around town again, and my town is really tiny so I'll probably see him.

I got a notification on my from Twitter. I opened the tweet only to find the one thing I hopped I wouldn't.

Tweet from xoxo_cassy16.
Hey guys, guess what! Karli just admitted to us that she officially started her own business, called I'm-a-loser-club. Go join to officially be a stupid, clueless loser!!!! Open for all idiots and fags who don't have a life!

I felt like bursting into tears right then and there. But I managed to hold it in. The part that makes me feel the worst, is that Cassy and I used to be best friends in elementary school, but when we hit junior high and high school, she acted like we had no past together. She made new friends, and started acting different and died her hair dark brown when it was a gorgeous blonde colour. Anybody would pay a million dollars to have hair like Cassy had. But she thew that out. Then, I did something have haven't done in a while.

I rushed to the bathroom and opened a drawer under the counter top. You know, in the drawers where most people keep things like hair essentials. But for me, this was way more than just crappy hair things. I placed the object on the countertop by the sink, and closed the bathroom door and locked it. I don't really know the point of me locking it, but anyways, I shut the door, and turned on the hot water in the shower. While the water was heating up, I started to strip off my clothes, which people usually do before getting in the shower. After the water was hot, I grabbed the object from the countertop and climbed in the shower.

------------------

What is she going to do??

It's literally 1 am for me right now and I'm writing😂

But anyways sorry for taking so long to write, school started a few weeks ago, and my teachers give a lot of homework.
I'll try to update ASAP. Sorry guys 😁
But thanks for reading though💕