Chapter 4: Stories

Restless.

I have never felt so restless in my entire life. I kept asking myself; why on earth Haiba wanted to meet with me again, especially the place where I rejected him. I tried many ways to fall alsleep but alas each of the solution failed horribly. My heart ached everytime, I look at the message he had sent me.

'Heh... I guess he didn't delete my number.' I thought sadly and clutched the phone. How pathetic, a while ago I laughed without a care of the world and now, here I am in the verge of tears at 2 am in the morning.

Ah, emotions are too complicated for someone like me to handle.

I tired again to find a comfortable spot where I could sleep well and not end up looking like I had two black eyes. I finally felt comfortable and fell fast asleep.

~Morning~

I felt a bit refreshed even though I have slept late. It was the usual morning routine; wake up, greet my relatives and brother, cook breakfast with aunt, eat the breakfast, take a bath, brush teeth, choose clothes, and of course the most important one of all, annoy my brother whole day.

Yep, that is the most important one of all and I simply can't forget that ever.

I played Pokemon to kill time, apparently we got stuck in traffic. I could see my aunt's patience is wearing out as each minute passes by. My brother took this opportunity to get some more sleep even though he slept well last night unlike me who prefers to sing horrible pop songs while drinking chocolate milk.

"(Nickname), how's your father doing?" My aunt asks to pass time.

I paused the game and reply. "He's doing great actually since he takes his medicines regularly and he can walk properly now."

"That's fantastic! I'm happy that he's doing well when he was little he used to be quite stubborn when taking his medicines."

"Oh, that's because the nurses secretly places his medicine inside of his meal. The first time a nurse tried to make him take his medicine, it didn't ended well." I let out a laugh because the sight was just too funny even it was supposed to be not funny, I still laughed.

"I bet it was hilarious since you laughed." My aunt looks at the mirror and smiles.

"It was, did you and dad get along even though both of you are total opposites?" I asked.

"At first, we didn't get along since we liked different stuffs but now, yeah I guess we are kind of getting along with each other. Finally, the cars are moving!" My aunt cheered like a five year old inside of a toy store.

I smiled at her reaction instead of continuing the game, I took a rest before meeting up with him. The thought of meeting him once more made me feel rather nauseous.

~After Traffic~

Our aunt dropped us off infront of the arena and reminded us to make sure to text her ten minutes before the game ends since she said that our uncle wants us to eat somewhere.

"I'm going to meet up with someone~" I gently pulled his coat.

Confusion striked his features. "With who?" He questioned and stopped walking towards the arena.

I played with my fingers and whispered. "with Haiba-kun..."

My brother sighed. "Okay, just don't be late." He ruffles my hair a bit before walking inside of the arena.

I smiled as I skipped towards the cafe that Lev mentioned, Neko Cafe. I entered and lazily looked for the energetic male. I saw him waving at my direction, flashing me one of his cute smiles.

"Over here!" Lev said.

"Sup Haiba~" I smile and took a seat across him. "How are you doing now? I've heard that you've got a girlfriend now~" I ask while a fluffy white cat jumped on my lap, it felt like was begging me to stroke him which was a rare thing for a cat to do. I took the opportunity and stroked the cat.

"I'm good and how did you know that I have a girlfriend?" The smile on his face never leaving.

"You told me that you have a girlfriend, Haiba-kun."

"Oh! I have a picture of her." Haiba laughs as he scrolls down his phone searching for a picture of his girlfriend. "Here~" He shows me a picture of a girl laughing at his face, he had cake all over his face. The girl has the same hair as mine but her's is longer and she has a lighter skin tone. She likes (favorite band) since she was wearing a band shirt on the picture.

"It was my birthday and when I finished blowing the cake, she pushed my face downwards so I landed on the cake." He explains with a blush on his face.

"She's really beautiful." I compliment his girlfriend and he hums in reply.

"Yeah, she really is and I couldn't imagine living a world without her. She's great at drawing and pranks, she makes the most hilarious jokes even if Kuroo-san and Kenma-san didn't think so, she's just so amazing and the most weirdest thing is that she reminds me of..."

"You/Me" We both say at the same time. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Haiba-kun is the reason why you're dating her is because she reminds you of me?" I question as guilt swallows me up.

"That's one of the reasons but most of the reasons is something else."

"And what is there?"

"She may likes the things that you like but no that's not the MAIN reason. I like her since she gave me the love that I needed before... B-But it's not like you didn't made me feel unloved before!" Haiba nervously defends, scared that he might think that he's offended me.

"It's just that she's a slightly different than you. She's so blunt when commenting on things, she's patient and, and... Gosh, the reason why I asked you to come here is that...I have a question. Am I inlove already?" He asks.

"Depending on how you talked to her, I have to say yes." I smile.

"And how do I say this to her? Should I serenade her or should I make a really big poster that says, 'I LOVE YOU' with a ton of hearts and glitters--"

"Haiba-kun, you actually don't need to do that. Some girls prefers a simple 'I love you' that's all and would you please excuse me, the game is almost starting." I rose up from my seat and waved good bye to Lev.

"Alright, bye (Last Name)-chan~!"

I turned back and smiled at him. "Bye Lev."

---
I feel bad for Lev..... I'm a horrible person and author. I'm sorry that this chapter is really horrible and yes, If you watched Haikyuu! It is such a really good Anime and Manga. For Pinoys XD #NotoYaKie