Who'd have known ~chapter 20~

Sorry it took me so long, I've had a busy week. Anyway, here's chapter 20, enjoyy! Comment, vote, fan??

InsaneWeirdo xoxoxo ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Izzy’s P.O.V)

"You know that I’m a crazy b**ch, I do what a want when I feel like it. All I wanna do is lose control, oh oh…" Smile by Avril Lavigne blared out of my phone. I was round my grandparents. A look of disgust covered their faces as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. ‘Holly’s Mum’ appeared on the screen.

"Sorry, I’ve got to take this." I said and began leaving the room. My mum glared at me.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Izzy, you need to come down to the hospital right away." She told me.

"Why?" I asked worried.

"It’s Holly, she’s had an accident." She stammered.

"Oh my gosh! I’ll be there as soon as I can.

"Okay, see you in a bit." She said then hung up. Holly was in an accident. She might have been hurt. Or worse!

(Holly’s P.O.V)

~DREAM~

It was strange. Everything was slightly fuzzy. I was in the middle of a field that seemed to go on forever. The grass was so long and there were poppies and daises everywhere.

"Hello Holly." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see a blurry Liam.

"L…L….Liam?" I questioned. He smiled, then he came over to me.

"W…where a…am I?" I asked him confused.

"This is a dream Holly. You’re actually in hospital. You had an accident." He told me.

"Oh…" was my only response.

"I need to tell you something Holly." He said.

"What?" I asked. He walked even closer to me.�"I think that you are the most amazing girl in the world, and I think that I’m in love with you." He said. I couldn’t say anything. Then he leaned in and kissed me…

~END OF DREAM~

     The next thing I knew I was awake. In hospital. I was disappointed. It was only a dream.