Chapter One

*Jenn's POV*

I was going to my third Vidcon today and I was preparing to go on stage in an hour. I was really excited to see all of my fans. I couldn't wait to answer some questions.

Later, when I was on stage there was a question that I really wasn't sure I wanted to answer in front of a huge crowd of people that I wasn't really close to. The question was, "Do you ship Jcpenny?" and I asked if the fan that asked that question was possibly in the crowd. The person actually was in the crowd and I asked if I could possibly talk with them privately. They were extremely excited that I wanted to talk to them alone. I led them off the stage and into an empty room somewhere in the building.

The girl excitedly introduced herself, "Hi, Jenn! My name is Blake!"

"Hi, Blake, it's really nice to meet you!" I hugged her. "Well, now to answer your question. Yes I ship Jcpenny because I really like JC but I don't know if he has the same feelings for me."

"Oh my gosh, Jenn. I can't believe you just told me that." She hugged me aware that I was stressed out about the whole situation.

"When we go back out there, can you please keep that to yourself? I would really prefer if you didn't tell anyone, including your closest friends."

"Okay, Jenn. Whatever you want."

"Thank you so much, Blake. I'm really glad that I could finally tell someone and get that off my chest."

"Anytime, Jenn. This is probably going to be weird, but can I have your number? I'm only asking because it seems like you're gonna need someone to talk to about this sometimes and it sounds like I'm the only one who knows how you feel."

"Umm okay. Sounds like a good deal. Honestly, Blake I feel like we're going to become really good friends in the future." She handed me her phone and I typed in my number. I even took an embarrassing picture of me for her contact photo of me.

"Thanks for the number and I will text you so that you have mine." She sent me a text and I added her as a contact.

We hugged once more and went back to the room with the stage. I went back on stage and pretended like I hadn't just confessed my feelings to a somewhat stranger. Blake went back into the crowd. We kept making eye contact throughout the whole time I was on stage. While on stage I decided to text Blake and ask if she wanted to grab something and talk some more after I was able to go off stage.

Me: Hey, would you care to join me when I go off stage?

Blake: I would love to. Where to?

Me: We could just walk around I guess

Blake: Okay, meet you outside when you're done?

Me: See you then

I put my phone away and proceeded to answer questions with Jack. Everything stopped shortly after that and I walked outside to meet Blake. She walked up shortly after that and I walked as she walked next to me.

I didn't know where to begin or even what to say. So I asked if she wanted to get something to eat.

"Are you hungry?" I looked at her as I asked.

She looked back at me. "I could eat. What about you?"

"I could also eat."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Taco bell?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sounds good."

We walked off to go to my car. We started off with small talk.