Chapter 1

Jordan's POV

Thank Ianite we made it into our dimension.
And, out off all the people we'd come across, we found Skipper!
Honestly, one of the last people I was expecting, but hey, I bet it was also surprising for him to see us.
His reaction was actually hilarious, I mean, it was one of the best things I have seen in a long time.
We were all currently on his ship, in the downstairs quarters, all of us laughing, talking gleefully.
Suddenly, footsteps came rushing downstairs, and we were greeted by Skipper.
"Sorry to interrupt, but, we need to take a quick detour." He says, smiling weakly.
"Ok, where to?" I ask, smiling at him.
I've knew the past decade has been rough on him, so, might as well treat him with respect, am I right?
"Denis Island."
My heart stopped.
My face paled, and my eyes widened.
"Jordan, are ye-?" Skipper tried to say, before I lost consciousness.

Skipper's POV

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's up with him?" Martha said, quickly rushing over to him, like everyone else was doing.
"I don't know..." Tucker comments, giving the most confused look.
"One moment, he was fine, then, BAM! He's out like a light." Dianite explained.
(A/N: Tucker, Tom, Sonja, and Wag don't know the name of where Jordan lived. So, that's why they're also confused.)
"Skipper! Get some cold water, anything!" Mot demands, only to help Jordan.
Quickly, I dash up to the main deck, and grab a bucket, and scooped it down into the salty ocean water.
"What's wrong with Denis Island? How would I know, I've never been their for a full hour."
I ran downstairs again, and without thinking, splashed the sea water on Jordan.
Suddenly, he jolted forward.
"JORDAN! Are you ok?" Sonja exclaims.
"Yeah, I had a dream where we had to take a detour to Denis Island." He says, laughing nervously.
Everyone gives him a confused look, and he quickly says, "Oh... I'm assuming that wasn't a dream."
"You weren't dreamin', Sparkly Bum." I say.
"Greaaaaaaaat." He says, slamming his head against the bottom of the boat again.
"What's so bad about Denis Island?" Tom asks.
"Really? You don't know?" He says, looking at Tom, Tucker, Sonja and Wag in disbelief.
Yes, I was told the whole story with them being in a coma and experiencing Jordan's life.
"Should we?" Wag asks.
"I... I don't know."
"Jordan, just tell us." Andor says.
He paused, clearly still a bit shook up.
"That's where I grew up."
Immediately, everyone understood.
"Jordan... we didn't know..." Gaines says.
"You had no way of knowing." Jordan reassures.
"Do you want to go back?" I question.
He sighs, saying, "I guess it's time."
"Where do you want to go first?" Wag says.
"I want to pay someone a little... visit." He says, smirking.
"That's the Jordan we know." Tom says, grinning.

=•=•=Time Skip to the Island=•=•=

Jordan's POV

"Alright, we're here." Skipper announces, and we all rushed upstairs.
I dragged behind, not wanting to see the horrid city.
Eventually, I made it up the spruce stairs, and saw the town.
Where my mom died.
Where my dad died.
Where my stepdad died.
Where I was abused.
Where I was bullied.
Was I even wanted?
Quickly, I denied those thoughts, and looked at the others.
They looked excited, for some reason.
I, on the other hand, was a little hesitant.
Was I ready to see him again?
Was I really ready for my grand return like I promised 7 years ago?
"You got this, glitter lap." Dianite reassures, noticing my oh-so nervous face.
"Thanks..." I say, giving him a fake smile.
And with that, we walked onto the dock.
I scanned the dock, and grinned lightly when I saw a certain post with a tiny hole, and a detached rope.
"And that's where my first boat was taken from." I think.
"Wasn't this the place you took that boat?" Tom asks, and I laugh, and nod.
"Yeah..."
"Whoa! You were a criminal?" Martha says, looking shocked.
"Not necessarily. I mean, I only took two boats for my safety."
"Only two." She jokes, and we all laugh.
I got this.
And I couldn't wait to witness his court retrial.

----

Ayyyy! We're back in business, baby!
I truly want to thank-you for all of the support on the first book, and making this all possible. I love each and one of you all! <3
Anyways,
*strums Mexican guitar*
Peace!
~Smart