I Don't Care

Patrick's POV

The day started out like it usually did. A ton of insults were thrown my way. The name of the kid, that somewhat led the group Pete was in, was Frank Iero. The other's were Bob, Bert, and Brendon. Frank Iero was a tattoo covered, closeted, sarcastic teenager. 'How I know about the closeted part?' you may being wondering is from what happened today.

A group of kids decided it would be fun to break my glasses. The shards of glass caused many cuts to form on my face. I went to the bathroom to clean it up while everyone was supposed to be in 1st. Awkward sounds came from one stall and a boy said "Frankie". The voice was familiar and the name was familiar.

As weird as it sounds, I shoved the stall opened to an odd sight. It was hard to focus on who they were but I finally did. Frank Iero and

I had to pause in this moment because of who was with Frank. A person I trusted. My closest friend.

Gerard Way.

They pulled apart quickly of course. Frank was completely shocked while Gerard gave me a pleading face. I think of this situation in a different way. From Gerard's perspective. I would be hurt if my friend told about what happened.

I was hurt though. Gerard didn't tell me. He talks about everything but he couldn't tell me something that was actually interesting. Okay, I am interested in a lot of things he says but that wasn't the point.

The first thing I did was put on my best smirk. It wasn't a face I wore often. This could change so much for me.

"Well. That's a pleasant surprise" I say and my ability to render a full sentence was a miracle. This guy seemed so scary. He had so many tattoos and just a look that was intimidating.

"Fa-" Frank started but I interrupted him. His insult was ironic.

"Faggot? Ironic because Iero, you were kissing another boy"

"If you tell I swear I will make your life a living hell" I paused for a moment thinking over what Frank said. My life already seemed like a living hell.

"It already is, Frankie" I finally say and I think through what I should ask him for in return to not tell his friends. What could I want?

"I'll make a deal with you. I won't tell anyone, not a soul. You have to promise me that you won't ever touch or say anything to Mikey Way. If you see someone messing with him, do something to stop them. He doesn't deserve it" Gerard probably already asked for this but Mikey was a precious kid and I didn't want him ruined by people like Frank.

"Okay. You have a deal. If you do break your side of the deal, wait till you see what will happen to him"

"You would do that to your own boyfriend. Hurt him by hurting his brother. How sickening. Well I have a face to clean, until next time Iero" I finished saying before turning on my heels and heading to the sink. My luck really wasn't good today. Pete Wentz walked in, second after Frank and Gerard exited the stall. In response, Frank shoved Gerard into the wall. The thing people will do to keep a reputation. Power. People want power.

"Wentz" I mutter to him and look over to make sure Gerard is okay. He looked fine and fascinated by Frank. Did I look like that with Pete? Sometimes, I really wish I wasn't in love with him.

Pete shoved me into the a wall as softly as he could before heading to the toilet. My back was covered in fresh bruises from last night. The man I'm supposed to call Father was mad at me like usual. It was worse this time. A small whine left my lips.

Pete turned back and looked at me. Worry was the first thing I noticed. It took me a few seconds to realize, Frank and Gerard were gone.

"Come here, babe" He whispered softly and opened his arms slightly. I walked into them crying and Pete wrapped his arms around me.

"Trick, tell me who keeps doing this to you". Easily, I could say it was a bully. That's a lie and I actually would hate to lie to him.

"It'll just make it worse" That's simple. It could make everything go well. Pete should try not to pry into my life. Things aren't the best anymore.

"Please Pattycakes" Pete made me look into his eyes. They were beautiful and one of the many things I loved about him.

"Can you promise never to tell anyone?"

"I promise"

I started with my mom being sick. Then I went to my dad's drug and alcohol abuse. Finally, I went to what happened when my dad was mad.

Pete looked so angry it scared me. What did I do? He was mad at me. I am always one to screw up.

"You aren't staying there anymore" Pete said and he was looking at me straight(the only thing straight he does) in the eyes. How do I explain this to him? It was slightly hard to focus on him since my glasses were destroyed.

"Where else can I go?"

"Stay with me"

My first author's note in this story. I'm sorry for the lack of updates I haven't been very inspired. Hope you like it though :)