Elijah POV

I sat in the living room scrolling through my Instagram news feed.

I was bored and took a picture of my facial expression and decided to post it with the caption of "patiently waiting".

The likes and comments started to pop up and then I got a special comment that made me smile.

@_icebvby (Malaysia) commented and said "Shutup im here, open the door."

I then laughed to myself and hopped out of my seat on the coach and jogged to the door.

I opened it and walked over to her car, she was already walking out of the front seat so I closed the door after her.

I just watched as she walked to my door , I swear her looks could never get old.

She had so much style in anything she wore it was so attractive.

I walked up to her and held open the door and followed behind her.

"So, how should we start" she asks me as she takes her sneakers off.

"Follow me and I will show you" I said in return.

She followed me up the steps to my room and closed the door behind us.

She took a seat on my bed and started staring into space.

"Okay so all we need to do now is rehearse our presentation" I said.

"What? really. You made me drive here just so we can rehearse?" she asked with the straightest face.

"Yes" I said laughing.

I continued, "Practice makes perfect right" I said smiling at her.

She looked at me and squinted her eyes and said "fine" with a small smirk.

Bingo.

I got a smirk, a smile, whatever it was out of her and it just made me feel good as hell inside.

About an hour later we were
finished, we went over the presentation about 8 times.

I looked at her and she had a look of satisfaction on her face.

I picked her up and spun her around, "Yassss bitch yasss we finished!" I said laughing.

A few seconds later she lightly laughed and pushed me off of her.

She laughed. LAUGHED!

"Is that a laugh, Is that a smile that I see?" I asked playfully.

She took a deep breath and just walked away and sat back down on my bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Nothing It's just- nothing" she said looking away.

"Aye...you can talk to me, I don't know how many people you came across that wouldn't hear you out but... I'm here." I said sincerely.

"It's nothing really, I gotta be heading out anyway." she said as she got up.

"Nah wait, sit back down. You know damn well you don't got shit to do" I said looking at her.

She looked at me for a moment and then sat back down.

"Why do you even try" she said abruptly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There is all theese damn girls out here iight, I ain't like them. I'm hard, I been through so much shit. Your always looking at me and smiling and acting happy and acting like you care about anything I have to say. Why? I'm no, good I'm damaged. What do you want from me?" She said sternly.