Malaysia POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Yo" I answered.

"Goodmorning. get up, I'm picking you up" Elijah spoke.

"Chill out. I go at my own pace and plus, I have a car" I said tiredly.

"No, cause you always late. Imma be at your place in an hour bye" He said, then hung up before I even got the chance to speak.

I looked over at my nightstand to check the clock.

It read 5:43.

"Why the fuck he got me up this damn early, ugh" I groaned getting out of the bed.

I ran the shower and got in. Twenty minutes later I was out.

I went to my closet and picked out grey leggings, black knee high boots and black polo sweater.

Winter was right around the corner and It was getting cold as hell.

I jogged to the bathroom and put my now jet black hair half down and half up in a ponytail, then I brushed down my edges.

I applied some dark purple lipstick on and mascara onto my long eyelashes.

Since I was feeling really pretty I decided to add some concealer(foundation) on too.

I looked in the mirror pleased with myself as I heard a car honk outside.

My phone lit up with a Text message from Elijah so I knew he was here.

I grabbed my MK bag and threw my phone and keys inside.

I walked out of the door and went to his car. He was standing at the passenger side opening the door for me.

I slid in the seat and turned on the radio.

When he got in the car I noticed that me and him were kind of matching. He had on a black Polo sweater and black Timbs with some tan cargo pants. He looked so fucking nice! I just wanted to .....

When I looked up I caught him just staring at me.

I gave him that what look, and then he finally spoke.

"I knew I was lucky already but damn, you just look so beautiful." He said as he pulled off.

I just smiled to myself and grabbed his hand.

We had a little small chat and then 20 minutes later we arrived at the school.

"Finally on time, yo" I laughed.

He just looked at me and chuckled "That's a damn shame."

I grabbed my bag and he told me to wait so he can hold open the door for me.

We walked Into the school together and he dapped up all of his friends.

Some looked at me up and down in interest and I felt him getting angry, but he tried not to show it.

Some girls looked at me in envy but as long as they aint say nothing slick I don't carw what they look at.

We reached our first period class and sat together.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach like some shit was gone go down, I don't know why.

Mrs.Brown looked at us with a fake smile and left the room.

"Finally her ass on time" the same girl from last week snicked.

I reached in my bag for my gun and then realized where I was at.

I looked at Elijah and he was too busy writing bellwork so he didn't hear what the had girl said.

I slowly got up out of my seat and walked towards her.

When she noticed me walk towards her she gave me a mug and pretended to do her bellwork.

When I reached her I raised my hand and slapped the shit out of her and drug her to the ground by her hair.

"Damn, WORLDSTARRR!!!" One of the boys in the class yelled.

Everyone was loud and start going crazy.

I felt someone's arms around me pulling me back.

"Watch what you say next time ho" I said calmly, finally releasing her hair and tossing her completely on the ground.

She lay there with her hands on her head and her cheek.

When we got back to our seats Elijah finally let me go and looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked him.

"You crazy as hell. You did that shit so calmly. Why you hit that poor girl?" He asked laughing loudly.

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit too.

"Cause she so slick with the mouth, she be saying shit under her breath. I bet you she will watch her words wisely though." I said.

He just laughed again and put his arm around me as we waited for the teacher to return to class.

When she finally came back the girl walked up to her desk to her and said "That bitch over there tried to fight me, she hit me in the face. I ain't tryna get in trouble so I ain't hit her ass back!"

"Watch your language Dominique. Is this true Malaysia?" The teacher said staring at me.

"No." Elijah answered.

"I was talking to the girl, not you boy" she sneered.

I just sat there staring at the wall paying her no attention, I really didn't like her and I might fuck around and bust a cap in her ass.

"Okay, well if your not going to answer me I'll just ask the class. Class, who witnessed Malaysia hit Dominique?" she asked.

Everyone stayed quiet looking around.

"Are you fucking serious???!!" Dominique said angrily.

"Sorry, I can't do anything unless I have proof. I can check the cameras later but that's all I can say." she said getting back on her computer.

"Yall know damn well those fucking computer's dont work! Fuck this shit." she said charging towards me.

Elijah got up to stand in front of me but I had plans of my own.

I reached in my bag and grabbed my pistol.

I raised it and pointed it at her and everone started to scream.

"Nah, back up Elijah. Hit me" I said calmly.

One thing that's always been in my life since my family died was violence. I was so used to It that when I got to that point I couldn't control it.

She slowly backed up with her hand up and then ran out of the classroom.

Elijah stood there staring at me in shock.

As much as I needed school I didn't care at this moment. I didn't give a fuck about a lot of shit and shooting a bitch was on that list.

I knew that maybe I would regret it later, school was important to me if I ever wanted to change my life around.

I grabbed my bag and our project and walked up and placed it on the teacher's desk.

"You tell anyone about this, I will kill you in front of your family" I said as I walked out of class.

That's exactly why I don't fucking come here early.