74

In first grade she was afraid to talk to boys because boys had cooties.

In second grade she ran into a boy in class and cried because she didn't want cooties.

In third grade she had her first crush on a boy who wasn't so popular with the other kids.

In forth grade she said two words to him, "Your cute."

In fifth grade she was partners with him for a school project.

In sixth grade she stared at him from her seat in the back of the classroom wishing that she could sit next to him.

In seventh grade she put her mom's makeup on for him, he called her fat and a whore.

In eighth grade she put on the shortest skirt she could find and put more makeup on her face all for him but he became too popular to notice.

In ninth grade he touched her butt and called her a filthy slut for letting him, he told his friends that they hooked up.

In tenth grade she wanted to be dead because the boy told her that she would be better off that way.

In eleventh grade she stopped trying, she also stopped eating so she wouldn't be fat.

In twelfth grade she wrote a letter about what she loved about herself and left it blank because what was there to love?

She never finished twelfth grade, at her funeral the boy cried, he didn't mean for it to go this far, another boy cried too, he cried because he loved the girl and now he will never get to tell her...

~

This is my favorite thing so far because I can relate to it in a way. The same thing happened to me and that's what sent me over the edge. So please stop with all the hate and hateful comments because you never know how deep you are actually hurting somebody. And also what we all are loved be somebody. Because I honestly love all of you guys. I couldnt care less about fucking flaws. You are all amazing! No mater what the fuck other people may say or do to prove other wise.