Chapter 2

Reginas PoV:
My head was throbbing when I woke up. For almost a second I forgot everything that happened with Robin but suddenly it all came flooding back. A baby? How would we survive? My instinct was to cry even more than I had last night. Last night? Shit. How many drinks did we have? Emma? I ran downstairs to find a half dressed blonde woman slouched on my sofa. Her hair was spread out across the black leather seats. She'd taken her jeans off, so she was sleeping in a vest top and pants. She looked so gorgeous just laid there. For Gods sake Regina! She has Killian and I have Robin. The clock read 10:38. My plan was to wake her up for quarter to so she could get ready and out of my way.

Quarter to rolled around so I slowly began shaking her. "I'm sleeping!" She groaned, " It's only.." She paused as her head tilted to look at the clock. "Shoot! Mums going to kill me."
"Coffee? It will help with the hangover" I asked, reaching my left hand out to pass her a cup. She'd looked after last night, the least I could do was look after her now.
"Thankyou!" She replied taking it from my hand. As she reached, her hands softly passed mine. Her touch filled me with warmth and passion but I had to push the feelings down. Emma sipped her coffee, with out realising it was piping hot.
"Shit. Regina you could have warned me" I couldn't help but smile, which turned into a giggle.

Emma's PoV:
"What's funny? I burnt myself and now I'm in pain" I said trying to keep a stern face. However, Regina's giggle got the better of me and I began to join in laughing. Moments passed and we were still laughing. " You know, it's weird to think that only a few months ago, I wouldn't have dreamt of us sat here laughing" I said within laughs.
"Maybe I didn't always want to kill you" She whispered. Her raspy voice had a sense of seductiveness  and I forgot everything but her. We sat there, for moments just thinking of things to say. "Ugh.. I didn't-" She said, trying to make excuses.
"I ought to go," I said. I didn't want things to become awkward between us and maybe I was just getting ahead of myself. Why would Regina ever want me?

Omgg! I'm so embarrassed about how long this has take to write and it's not even 400 wordsss😂😭 Anywaysss I'll try to update quicker next timeeeee🌸💜👑