Chapter 3

Emma's PoV:
Regina's voice continuously played in my head, the words just repeating themselves, "Maybe I didn't always want to kill you." Her voice, her tone, the look she gave me when she said it. Was I just imagining it all? I was driving back to moms hoping that she hadn't noticed my lack of arrival last night.
"Where were you Emma? If you were at Hook's you could have atleast phoned!" She said, embracing me into a hug.
"I forgot okay?" I mumbled as I began to pull away.
"You could have been-"
"I'm not a child mom! You may have missed that but it doesn't mean that you can catch up now" I shouted. Her eyes slowly fell to look at floor, "And I wasn't at Hook's, I was at Regina's." I mumbled her name, knowing that questions would soon follow. Thankfully I was excused by the ringing of my phone.
"I'm sorry, it came out all wrong. It was early and I hadn't had my coffee so... Can we just forget that all of this ever happened?" Regina said, hurrying through her words.
"What happened?" I replied, which earned a genuine laugh from her. Have I ever mentioned how good her laugh was? It was like a pearl, rare but once you hear it, nothing can ever compare.
"Anyway, do you and Henry want to come round for dinner tonight? I will be making lasagne."
"Would I ever turn down one of your lasagnes Regina?"
"I'll take that as a yes!" You giggled.
"Of course, is 6 ok?" I asked. I was greeted by your voice again, as you explained how I always invited myself. You went on to say, how I should wait for you to suggest a time. But yes, 6 was alright. I just laughed.

When 4 rolled around, I began to get ready. My usual attire, of my red jacket felt too mundane but I didn't want to wear a dress so it was too formal, like a date. Like a date. I had never even thought of a date with Regina yet the picture felt as though it had been there for years. What would she wear? Where would we go? What would happen after?😏

I finally settled on a long black top, black jeans and a grey knitted sweated. Half of my hair was pulled back while the rest laid on my shoulders. My face was polished with my usual swift of blush and a coat of mascara. By the time I had finished, Henry rushed into my room still wearing his pyjamas.
"Henry! We're going to your mums, you need to get ready!" I said rushing as I spoke.
"Really? Can I stay over?"
"You will have to ask Regina but it's fine with me." I replied half laughing, while rolling my eyes, and with that, he was gone.

By the time we had arrived at Regina's it was nearly 6:30 and I was awaiting a comment about my bad time keeping.
"Your late." She laughed, opening the door.
"You can blame our son."
"Our son?" She questioned
"Well he is isn't he?"
"Yeah but-"
"Moms," he emphasised, "Can we go inside? I'm cold!"
"Sorry!" Regina replied gesturing for us to go inside.

Once inside, Regina ran into the kitchen to serve our dinner. Myself and Henry made our way to the dining room and sat on the leather coated seats. Before long, the gorgeous brunette came to join us.
"It will be another 5 minutes" She stated while pouring herself a glass of water.
"Okay! Im just putting my bag in my room" Henry replied. Before Regina could start a new conversation, I restarted one of ours from earlier.
"What's wrong with me saying our son?"
"It's just- It doesn't matter" she stuttered.
"Regina?"
"You've never said our son. It's always been my son or your son. Thank You!" I was about to reply but the timer went off so she ran back into the kitchen.

Hiiii🌸 I really liked writing this insanely short chapter and I thought that it was kind of cuteeee💕🍂 Tysmmm for all the nice commentsssss! Mwahh💋