Acrophobia

[Note: Acrophobia means fear of heights]

The time was 17h30 in Paris, France. A nice, romantic evening for outdoor activities and exploring. With few clouds in the sky, and a gentle breeze blowing on your face and through your hair is just what you needed. Francis grabbed your hand as he took you up to the third floor of the Eiffel Tower. He dragged into the elevator, along with some other tourists standing by you. You eventually exited the elevator and got up to a balcony on the third floor. Francis, still holding your hand, practically dragging you to the side of the rusted metal bars keeping you away from the edge. Since you were slightly afraid of heights, (if you're not afraid of heights, you are now) gripped onto the bars tightly. So tightly, that the anxiety from your phobia made the bars shake as well.

"(Y/n)?" asked Francis

"Y-Yeah?" you replied.

"Are you....afraid of 'eights?"

You hesitated to speak for second. Your eyes drifted off of him and onto the streets of Paris down below you. Your eyes slightly widened and your body gradually leaned towards Francis's chest. He smiled and took you into his arms.

To be honest, this is what you've always wanted. Francis's strong arms wrapped around your waist, while the wind blew his hair towards your face, almost tickling your chin and jawline. The horizon shining brightly on you made you feel like you were in the spotlight on a Broadway stage. Your face and head snuggling into his chest like a pillow, you never wanted to leave where you were standing.

Suddenly, Francis lifted for chin up and your eyes re-met. He smiled and planted a small kiss on your delicate, shivering lips. He pulled away and smiled.

"Tu vas bien, mon amour[1]... I am right 'ere." he whispered gently in your ears.

Francis's soothing voice relaxed your tensed muscles and made them feel like jello. You smiled and buried your face deeper in his chest while wrapping arms around his waist, hugging him. Francis smiled and rested his head on top of yours.

'Damn, I never wanna leave.' You said to yourself. Both of you stayed like that for a few minutes when you suddenly felt a hand lift your chin up again. You smirked and prepared yourself for his next move. Suddenly, his face was leaning into yours, and you knew what was about to happen. You puckered your lips and got ready for the kiss. Then his lips connected with yours, it felt like fireworks and sparks were around us. The sensation from his lips gave you an adrenaline rush. You moved your hands from his waist to his neck to get a better grip on his lips. Taking this trip out to Paris was the best idea we ever made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1]: "You are alright, my love..."

Hey guys! This is author-kun here :) So...what did you guys think? I'll definitely be making more one shots. I take suggestions too! So hope you enjoyed and see yea later!!!!! :))