"A Thousand Years" part 1

(A/N) I don't own "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri!!! so don't sue me lol)

While you and Francis were on your vacation in Paris, he decided to take you to the Chateau Arlens. He told you it was a giant mansion filled with things to entertain guests and stuff. Being curious and bored, you both drove down there in good ol' France traffic, and got there excited and ready to explore.

Being a large building, you skipped the ground floor and headed straight to the terrace. You swore it had the most gorgeous rows of flowers. The roses caught your attention the most, so Francis secretly picked one out of the garden, took out the thorns, and put it in your hair. You smiled and he gave you a peck on the lips. You blushed wildly since you were in public. Nonetheless, it was the most beautiful garden you've ever seen.
You and Francis had a great time there too. He took you to dining hall as well. He would hand you a glass of wine (if you're under the drinking age, you aren't now....you're welcome😎) and you would lightly sip it.

   It had rolled around to nighttime. You had grown tired, but Francis begged for you to dance with him in the ballroom. Just because it was so romantic out, and the ballroom was filled with other people so you didn't feel alone, you agreed.

You had put your hair up in a messy bun to sort of match your outfit, (if your hair is short....deal with itXD) and put on a jean jacket because it was sort of freezing in there. Once you both were ready, you found an open area, like the whole floor was dedicated to you and Francis. He put his hands on your waist, while your slid up to his neck and shoulders. You slow danced the night away. You felt very happy with him. Staring into his sea-like eyes, you felt like you could drown in them. Everything felt perfect, except when a certain song came on.

You rolled your eyes when the intro played. "What's wrong belle?"You sighed. "Nothing. I just...don't really like this song." His eyes widened the slightest. "Why not?" Your eyes drooped. As if you were sad. "It's really nothing. I just hate this song." Francis sort of smirked. "Honhonhon~ Not for long~" he said in a teasing way. "What do you mean?" you asked. Francis spun you around and made you face the speakers in the corners of the room. "I'll show you." He wrapped his arms around your waist from the back and his hands connected on your stomach. You set your hand on top of his and he hummed the melody in your ear.

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

You took in the words she was singing and realized that this could be Francis's way of showing you his love for you through a song. You smiled and closed your eyes. You leaned your head back on his collarbone and he swayed you from side to side, resting his head on your shoulder, kissing it a couple of times. You smiled every time. One last time, he would kiss you on the cheek. Before the chorus came on you buried your face in his neck so your forehead was facing his lips. He pecked one last time before...

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more...

When the chorus came on he started to hum in your ear again. You got impatient and started to change your position. You faced him again, but this time, you full out hugged him. Francis smiled and cuddled you were stood. You buried your face into his chest. But he soon lifted our chin up and started to kiss you. The passion and love that was put into this, he definitely saving the best for last. You both pulled away and your eye s met once more. "Do you love the song now?" he asked with a smirk. "Y-Yes." you stuttered. Francis smiled and danced with you for the rest of the night.