Francis x Suicidal!Reader: Because I Care

Your POV:
I rolled down my shirt sleeves and walked off my bus. "Skank!" I heard some bitch shout behind me. I turned around and flipped her off, acting like I didn't care. I forced my sleeves down a bit more before walking into my house. I opened the door and slammed it shut. It created and echo through the house. This, caused my worried French roommate to come speed walking towards the door. "Hey (y/n)." he said. I ignored him and instead ran up the stairs towards my bedroom and slammed that door shut too. I locked it, and proceeded to reach under my bed to find my razor. I felt a sharp object on my fingertips, so I pulled it out; it was my razor. I rolled up my sleeves and dug the razor into my veins. I watched as the crimson color stained my beige colored carpet, while tears formed in my (e/c) eyes. Each cut felt more painful, yet more relaxing. The pain helped me escape, and that's all I ever cared about.
          Just then, I heard a knock on my door. "(Y/n)?" he said outside my door. "S'il vous plaît mon ami, tell me what's wrong." I jumped at his voice, but I didn't want to see him. I let silence consume the room. Francis continued to knock. The knocking turning into banging on my door. I covered and my ears and proceeded to shout, "GO AWAY! WHY DO EVEN WANT TO KNOW!? WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!?"

Francis's P.O.V.:
         My heart skipped a beat as the belle femme's words penetrated through my heart. I wondered what was making her so upset to make her say these kind of things to me. We were best friends for such a long time; something has to be wrong.
I put my hands on the door, desperately gripping onto the boards, my fingernails scratching the door, leaving claw-like marks.
I sighed. "Because (y/n)...you are the only person I know and love still is still alive and well, s'il vous plaît, do not do anything that might hurt you......J-Je t'aime..."

Back to (y/n)'s POV:
I stopped crying and I had a shocked expression upon my face. 'He l-loves me?' I thought. I felt my cheeks heat up as well as more drops of blood gliding down my arms very slowly. I just paused all of my actions. Then, I heard the door open. 'Oh no.'
My eyes turned to Francis. His eyes flooded with tears, shocked at the sight he stumbled upon.
"Mon dieu." he panicked. Francis ran over to me and collapsed on knees, trying his best to hold back as many tears as possible. He lifted my arm flimsily and examined it.
"Why?" he trembled. Francis was thoroughly speechless. Just then, he grabbed my razor and threw it across the room. I watched as the open blade flew across the atmosphere of my bedroom. Before I could watch it land, Francis pulled me into a tight bear hug. He stroked my hair and rubbed my back.
"You scared me ma cherie." he said. "We're going to get through this, okay?" he reassured. I didn't react at all, but merely just let my dead weight sink into Francis's arms.
"You're worth more than this. You can't let this beat you. You are strong, you are beautiful, you are amazing, y-you're...you're my everything."
My eyes widened and my chest squeezed.
'Did he just confess to me? Again?' I lifted my head up and looked into Francis's frightened eyes. He cupped my cheek in his shaking hands, staring deep into my soul.
"Je t'aime, ma cherie." He kissed my tear stained cheek and my smile grew back from the dead. "I-I love you too."
I hugged him tighter than I've ever hugged anyone before. This man saved my life, I owe him one.

OK SO BEFORE YOU GET MAD AT ME:
I'M SORRY SORRY SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONGGGG!!!! DX
I JUST HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE AND I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH A REALLY TOUGH TIME FOR THE PAST YEAR AND I'M SORRY ;-; so I'm also really sorry if this story sucked ass because I haven't been on a writing "stride" or anytime. So yeah, hope you enjoyed anyway :)