New Challenger?

Sly charged directly for Solace, drawing his sword. He was fast, the arena allowed the use of potions and judging by how fast he was running, he used a Speed Potion. Sly slashed at the air as he dodged his attack, giving him time to draw his own sword. He pulled it out just as he brought it back down. They clashed, grinding against one another.

"Your noob is starting to show," Sly smirked.

"Don't get so cocky," Solace returned the smirk. He leaned forward against him, pushing him back. He lost his footing and fell back into the sand. He took his chance and sent a wicked cut across Sly's chest. The guy let out an agonizing screech. He went to slash him again but was sent backwards into the sand. The makers had disabled him from being hurt, his health had been lowered dramatically. He was teleported out.

He looked up and saw Benjamin had already been taken down by Graze. He was out, leaving them two. Solace scrambled for his sword, but Graze had ender pearled in his way. His axe in hand he swung, aiming for his shoulder. Solace rolled out of the way, and kicked his feet out. He lunged forward and grabbed his sword, turning back just as Graze tried to pit himself against him. Solace swung, his sword cutting through the axe handle and cutting Graze just above the eyes.

"Agh!" He clutched the wound and fell back off. Solace got up and kicked his broken axe away. His attention was turned back as Graze laughed. He dragged himself up into standing and uncorked a bottle of pink liquid with his teeth. He chugged it down, some of it dribbling down his chin. It was too late for Solace to smack it out of his hand. The wound was healed instantly. He pulled out another axe and charged, swinging. He staggered back struggling to dodge every swing that came his way. He winced as most of them caught him on the arms and once across the cheek. Graze didn't show any signs of getting tired, his attacks getting faster.

"What's wrong, new meat? Hope you didn't think you would make it another round," he cackled.

Solace's only answer was a cry of pain as he slashed his leg. Blood oozing out and staining the sand.

"Give up now, and you won't even catch a glimpse of death."

"Never!!" He growled and caught the axe handle with his hand, tearing it out of his hands. He whacked him with the butt, sending him back to the ground. Without hesitation, he drove the axe into his leg. Before he could scream, he was teleported out.

"The winner of this round is, Solace!"

The crowd had fallen in love with him already, they cheered loudly. He waved, grimacing at his horrible wounds. He hobbled back to the "locker" rooms and collapsed on to the floor near his chest.

"I hope you're happy," Notch snapped, appearing before him, "Look at you, you're injured, and I can say the same for Aura."

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be so.. hard," he groaned. He felt like he was going to pass out, but gasped as he could feel his cuts being healed. "Aura.."

"Oh, she must be stronger than I thought," he knelt by his nephew and touched the wound on his cheek. "Isn't she in the crowd?"

His eyes widened, "Yes, she is."

"She could expose you both!" He got up.

"No, she wouldn't do it in public, she's smarter than that uncle."

"Then where-"

He was cut off as the announcer called out the next round. Their backs straightened at the mention of a new challenger.

"Just managing to sign up in time, going by 'H'. Prepare to welcome this brave challenger!"

The two looked at each other, when the sound of jingling metal buckles came closer. H was running to the gates, ready to walk out. She wore a hood, hiding her face that had a small cape that reached under her shoulders. Leather boots and blue clothing under her dark blue, leather tunic.

"H-hey. Are you H?"

She turned her head slight, smiling at him before pulling the hood down. Black waves of hair had been pulled into a ponytail. Her amber eyes glowing happily.

"Aura?!" They both chorused.

"Solace, you promised me you'd be careful, but you also inspired me to participate," she laughed at their surprised expressions.

"Aura, what do you think you are getting into?" Notch scolded, "This is too dangerous, even more if you're both in it."

"Uncle, have faith in us."

"I did, but then your brother got himself hurt."

"As long as one can heal while the other fights, we're fine."

"But Aura, that's cheating," Solace frowned.

"Not necessarily. Potions don't work on us," she rolled some across the ground to him, "But it won't hurt to try. Also, just don't heal during the rounds."

He turned to Notch, who stared at her scowling before sighing heavily, "I won't help you cheat, I saw none of this. Just please, both of you be cautious."

"We will," she smiled and pulled her hood back on, "I'm up. Wish me luck."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Do the others know about this?" Solace asked.

"Yes."

She replied quickly and jogged out the gate. Notch out a hand in his shoulder and teleported them to his viewing box.

"Best seats in the house, best place to make sure she isn't hurt."

They stood near the window and stared down. Her cropped cape fluttered a bit. The there other girls looked like they have been fighting for a while.

"Alright ladies we want a fair fight, no hair pulling."

The announcer tease, the crowd laughing. The girls glared and scowled while Aura shrugged it off.

"Now, in three two one! FIGHT!"

The firework burst in the air showering them with red. All three seemed to ignore Aura and went at each other instead. They clashed, struggling to get each other. Aura stood off to the side, bored, disappointed and a little relieved. She could see multiple potions being dropped affecting all of them. One girl pulled away from the others, her face green and stumbling around nauseated.

"I've gotcha now, Princess!" A girl with sleek silver hair plunged her sword into her stomach. She was taken out almost instantly, leaving the other two to duke it out. Silver hair took out the other with ease and finally turned to Aura. Her face had scratch marks and blood from the two before.

"Well, well. This won't take long!" She charged coming at her with full speed. Her iron sword was enchanted too. Aura prepared herself and drew hers, blocking it as she swung. Their swords clashed, and Aura was sent flying all the way to the arena wall. Her back crashed into the wall, sending cracks into the wood.

"Knockback is always helpful!" She laughed, coming at her again. "Don't ya think?"

She pulled herself off the wall and met Silver hair half way. She burrowed her feet into the ground, resisting the knock back. She frowned and lunged straight for her. Aura side stepped as she swung. She blocked it neatly but was sent once again across the arena. She used it to her advantage. She planted her feet into the wall, her body sinking into a crouch against it from the force. She bounced off of it like a spring. Silver hair wasn't prepared, her eyes wides as the sword took off her arm.

She shrieked as flames crept around her body.

"Fire aspect is always helpful," Aura smirked and mimicked, leaning on her sword like a cane.

Silver went for her throat but was out of the ring before she could take a step.

"This round's winner is... H!!!"

The crowd tossed flowers at her, cheering vigorously.

"I'm... impressed. I didn't think she had it in her," Notch grinned.

"She's a good fighter, I taught her whenever we were alone," Solace smiled down at her.

She waved to her new fans on her way back, waving up at her uncle and brother as she went to get ready for her next round.