Cornered

"Aura, you were amazing!" Tammy twirled, unable to stay put out of excitement.

"Yeah, I didn't think you had it in you," Brady smirked and ruffled her hair, a cookie in his other hand.

She pouted playfully and smoothed her hair back down. Josh put an arm around Aura, howling with laughter.

The streets were dark and empty. Tammy had apparently predicted a victory and planned a celebration. They walked the lonely streets, on their way to the school.

"Coal is decorating the place, and Noah's bringing the music," Tammy shoved a cookie in her mouth, "It's gonna be so much fun."

Solace stood by awkwardly, a smirk on his face, "I'm not one for parties."

"Lighten up," she chided him, "I promise it will be simple yet awesome."

She pulled him forward, Josh and Brady explaining "the rules of partying". Aura fell behind, taking in the moonlight and shivering. She looked back and caught a glimpse of someone. A shadowy figure that beckoned her to follow. She shook her head.

The figure shrugged and from his cloak drew a baby pig man. From his other hand, he pulled out a sword.

She froze, the others not noticing her missing. It beckoned for her again. She clenched her hands into fists and reluctantly followed.

= =

She was running now, running after the strange figure that was holding a pigman, her pigman, hostage.

"Hey! Put him down! What do you want?!"

The sound of glass breaking made her slow down as the other person sped up.

"Stop!" She struggled to catch up. "For crying out loud!"

Aura summoned her abilities forward and rose off the ground. She flew faster than she could run and caught up to the figure. She flew in front of him and stared menacingly at him.

"Drop the pigman!"

"Okay."

The stranger let the dead pigman dropped. Aura shrieked as something came down on her from above. A searing pain went through her.

"What's wrong? Can't stand a little water?"

She couldn't answer, the water swelling and washing her up to their feet. Graze stared down at her.

"We don't appreciate your father sending you here! Or your uncle helping you!"

Buttercup strode up behind him. "Oh hey Graze, funny finding you here. You want to go for a swim?"

"Sounds fun! By I'll only go if I can bring my new pal, Aura," he cackled and picked her off the ground.

"Sure, it's gonna be great."

= =

"Solace!" The three cried out as Solace crumpled to the ground. His body appeared to be burning from nothing.

"Solace! Solace!" Tammy knelt by him, "What's wrong?"

He couldn't make words as he struggled to stand again.

"Solace, stay down. Aura, help us."

Brady looked around, "She's not here.."

"What?!"

"Aura..." Solace croaked finally getting back on his feet, "She's in danger. She's hurt. Someone get Preston.."

"Preston? You know Preston?"

"Yes... Please go get him."

"On it!" Josh ran from them.

"Thank you," he stood up as straight as he can, "Now, we have to go find her. She's in danger."

"How?"

"With my help," Notch appeared, "Quickly. There's no time to waste."