I.

"I'd actually like to speak to your boss." Jonathan told the obviously poorly hired thug. The alleyway was poorly lit, but Jonathan was still able to spot the guns in the thugs hands. He was taking a chance being here, but the money and the results were worth it.

He heard as the thug groaned and signaled for the rest of them to put their guns down. Jonathan eyed the thug as he made his way towards the black car where he presumed his boss was. When he heard the car door open and inaudible conversation, he gripped his 'drugs' harder - ready to make the deal.

"Well, where is he?" He heard a female voice asked, which caught him a bit off guard. While doing trades, he had never encountered a female gang leader before. There's always a first time for everything, he thought while he waited for her to come over to him.

"This way, boss." The main thug told her, pointing to where Jonathan was. The woman started walking towards him, with the thug behind her pointing a gun at Jonathan.

"Natalie Hall." The woman greeted him, extending her hand out to him. The action caught Jonathan off guard, considering how formal it was for a drug deal. He shook her perfectly manicured hand, which consisted of long black nails that he had seen a lot of woman having recently.

"Jonathan Crane." He stated, clearing his throat. Her eyes wandered to the brief case in his hand where the 'drugs' were and he nodded towards the gun. "Is there any chance you can tell him to lower that thing?"

"N-" The thug started but Natalie held a hand up to silence him. She turned to him and gave him an order to lower his gun, to which he hesitantly listened to.

That small action was enough to make Jonathan wonder how she was able to have such loyal thugs, something that he needed help with. "There you go, Mr.Crane."

Jonathan nodded and presented the briefcase to Natalie, revealing the what she thought was drugs. "Interesting." Her fingers ran over the viles before she looked up at Jonathan, her own green eyes meeting his blue ones. "How much?"

When he stated his price, he expected some type of negotiation, but it seemed as if she had no problem with it. She nodded and told Jonathan to follow her to her car.

For a split second, he was a bit skeptical and expected her to run off with them. When she handed him over numerous amounts of dollars, he realized that wasn't the case.

"It was nice doing business with you." She gently placed the briefcase in her car and wrapped her arms around Jonathan. The hug made him tense a bit wondering if she was trying to kill him but she quickly let go and got in her car. "I'll see you around."

"Well she's an interesting character."

The voice in his head, who he grew to know as Scarecrow, told him. Jonathan nodded, agreeing with him on that bit. The rest of the thugs followed suit and left Jonathan standing there, a bit confused on the exchange.