Sound of joy

So are first date was at the setting of the super romantic taco bell. We ended up in the end learning alot about eachother,we had a lot of things in common like we both like to draw. He also likes to sing and he is pretty good. Every time we see each other he will end up writing me a song i can read. Everyone could be staring and he won't care at all when he hugs me. ,it blows me away. I went home that day happier then I have ever been. Even my parents were shocked to see me like that. And as the weeks went on it just got better. He gets me gifts,we go take dance classes together its just amazing. I even have the best dream's when I fall asleep. I wake up and I am immediately txted by jake. I look down at my phone it says.
Happy one day away from
One month anniversary
I almost forgot OMG WHAT AM I GONNA GET HIM WHAT I GONNA WEAR!!! I know I can get it all under control. I will get him a guitar. Ha I'm so clever. Tommrow comes around and we both decided on Saint Jacques,and it is super fancy. But I look out my window for him to pick me up and he is not there. And it's about 10 min past. He must be running late. But he don't show up again for another 3 hours. And as soon as I'm about to give uptill I see him at the door knocking. I open the door and his face is so pale and immediately says,I'm so sorry I was driving down the street and all the sudden a car smashed the front of mine and totaled it. They would not let me call you. But I must tell you something, the accident ended up paralyzing me from the waist down. That is when I look down to see him in a wheel chair.