It was a great time

Today was weird, everything just seemed off. Like the fact that I was seeing random things at random times. Kinda like I was going crazy out of no where. So I go outside to get a breath of fresh air l, when I go out I am instantly hit with fresh air. Then out of no where a rubber red ball hits me in the head and I all the sudden see myself in my bed. Wait...it couldn't have been...it was to real. Wow I can't believe it, it was actually a dream the whole time. I sit up and instantly fall cause my legs are num. I look around astonished at what just happened. I change into some sweats and decide to go outside for some fresh air. My mom and dad are both eating eggs and sausage at the table. I walk outside and see a couple kids playing with a small red rubber ball which kinda scares me a little bit. But past that fact it was all a dream! I start to take a walk down the road and I run into a guy. "I'm so sorry are you okay" he says. "Ya I'm good". Thank you I say as he helps me up. No problem, you wanna hang out sometime I can call you or something. I agree to it and he puts his info in my phone. As he walks away I look at the new contact named Jake.

How did y'all like the ending? crytaldragon helped me with it so go check him out he has got some good books. Pls give me feedback.
-Much love Chris