The Beginning

The egg began to wobble and roll as the creature inside tried to break out, and a faint crackling sound emitted as a flake of shell fell apart. A small, clawed hand reached out through the chip as more and more pieces of the egg's shell imploded. Then a little red dragon-like creature emerged staring curiously with it's deep ruby eyes.

"This little runt is my son?" the new born demon's Father, King Hai Chu retorted as he decided whether or not the demon would make a powerful king.
King Hai Cu was the ruler of all the demons. His scales were fiery crimson and he was at least fifty feet tall. His eyes were a deep shade of red like his son's and thick, pointed horns protruded from his head.
The demon's Mother, Queen Xi Feng was similar in looks to her son but had dark pink scales and shimmering gold eyes. She was a very bitter and selfish woman, much like her husband and neither of them showed any love towards each other.

Xi Feng grunted in disdain at her inquisitive baby demon as he gazed up at his parents. King Hai Chu looked down at his child, an evil grin spreading across his face, and said;
"He shall become strong and mighty like me and I will make him into an indomitable king, feared by all. He is destined to destroy those worthless mortals once and for all!"