confession time

Time skip

Jack's p.o.v

So its been a few weeks and the Halloween scaretaculer is in two weeks and so is the blue moon ball it's this yearly dance that the school has based on the day when the blue moon is suppose to apper and this year its on Halloween so there going to have a masquerade ball thing. But things with hiccup haven't gone to good either he got a part as an extra in the show and i think he's kind of mad at me because i got a lead part. And things with elsa have gotten kind of strange i think she has a crush on me anna told me she told her i had a crush on someone but i told her and everyone not to tell her the truth, i wanted to be the one to tell her and today woyld be that day. I was wait for her out side the cafeteria "hey jack" i heard and turned around and saw her there " hey elsa ... i um wanted to talk to you about something" i said "what is something wrong" she asked " it's... about the blue moon ball... i know how much you wanted me to ask you to go with you... but i dont feel the same way you feel about me" i said "wait... my sister told me that you had a crush on someone and if its not me then who is it" she asked and i came closer to her ear and said "it's...hiccup" i whispered "hiccup" she asked "not so loud he might hear you" we talked for a while and she seemed to understand and be ok with me likening him "ok thats it" "what is?" I asked "im going to help you" she asked "with what" "to get hiccup to go out with you dummy" she answered "really" "yup me and punzel "

Time skip

still Jack's p.o.v

So tonight is the night of the big scaretaculer was tonight Elsa has been helping to get hiccup to like me for the last week but so far nothing has worked. I was going to play jack and this girl named mulan was going to play Sally, i kindly asked the teacher if instead of kissing at the end if we could just hug i explained to her that i was gay, she said that would be fined and mulan also seemed to understand god i love this school much better then my old school.

Time ship-after the scaretaculer

"Wow that was amazing jack" punzel came up to me and told me "yea that was pretty cool but i would've been cooler" Flynn exclaimed "shut up you guy's were great to," i said "oh right i was wondering if you wanted to go out with us and get something to eat" "oh sorry beab i can't i already promised to hang out with hiccup and Elsa sorry" punzel said "wait your going to hang out with hiccup" i asked. "Yea he asked me before the show ended he said that he wanted to talk to me about something important" punzel said "do you think i can hangout with you guys to?" I asked "i dont think that would be wise but i do have a good idea."

A/N
sorry it took so long to update and its not that long but thanks to all the people who've read it