coming out

Jack's p.o.v

"Huh ... Hic, Hic where are you " I yelled looking around for my little Hiccup. "Jack is everything ok what the matter!?" Hiccup said running thru the door, I quickly stud up and hugged him "don't scare me like that i didn't know where you were" I told him "you idiot I thought you got injured don't scare me by shouting like that" he said. "Hey so my dads going to get home soon and well I think its about time that I tell him I'm gay " he said "so should we tell him together?" I asked "yea I just hope he's okay with me" he said...

Time skip...

Hiccup's p.o.v

"Son I'm home, I wonder who's car that is in the driveway?" I could hear my dad say from down stairs. "Well I guess its now or never babe" I said looking up at Jack "dad actually about that I need to talk to you about something" I said as I walked downstairs with jack behind me. "Who's that a friend of yours?" My dad asked "dad can you please take a seat" I told him ...

"So what is it that you wanted yo talk to me about son?" My dad asked "dad for sometime now I've been wanting to tell you something ... Dad I'm gay and this is my boyfriend jack.” I said we sat there in silence for a while until my dad stud up and walked over to me "son I have kind of always know but I'm still proud of you for telling me, I love you no matter what and I always will" he said then gave me a hug then turn to look at  Jack " so you're my son's boyfriend ...  I just have something to ask you will you take care and protect him no matter what ?" He asked him " of course I will I'll do anything for hiccup." Jack replied " good because I will hurt you if you don't" he said and Jack replied with a simple nodded " well I'm going to to get some sleep now before I go back to work ... also one more thing promise me y'all will use protection I don't want to be taken care of any grandkids yet haha" he said. "Dad!" I exclaimed "wow that was better then expected "I said "what did I tell you" jack said looking at me with that beautiful smile of his.

Time skip...

Hiccups P.O.V

So it was Monday I was standing out in this chilly air waiting on my boyfriend to pick me up. I soon saw a car stopped in front of my house, when the back seat window lowered there he was, "hey babe come on" jack shouted. I got in and to my surprise punzie and Flynn wear in the front "marks so you two are official yet" Kenzie asked  looking back at us. "Well yea I mean I already told my dad" I said " really so what was his reaction?" Flynn asked while driving. "He was okay with it he just told us to be safe" I said wall jack put his arm around me pulling me towards him, I love it when he does cute things like this. When we got to school I was so nervous about what people would think about us. " hey everything's going to be okay, I'm here no matter what" Jack said and just with that I felt more comfortable I grabbed his hand with mine. His cute navy blue fingerless gloves. And just as we walked through the front door I could tell everyone was looking at us. Soon Anna and Elsa both said at the same time " you to look so cute together" and with that everyone started clapping. I couldn't believe that everyone here is so accepting of us it made me so happy.

Jack's p.o.v

I could feel how hic got tense so I let him squeeze my hand as hard as he wanted, but soon after Elsa and Anna spoke out here relaxed. It made me happy seeing him smile, all I wanted to do was see him happy. I was so glad that we could be opened with our love.
All during first. I wasn't paying much attention in class, the teacher told us we were going to work on a class project in groups of three, so I pulled up with Hiccup and Peter, Kristoff paired up with on and of course Kenia. In science we were going to be working on this for the next week I asked Peter and Hiccup if they wanted to come over to my house and work on it. During lunch we all sat together it was just adorable how we all had someone I had hiccup, Flynn and punzel, Merida and Kenia, al and Peter and Anna and Kristoff. Also didn't really sit with us after all she was a senior and we were juniors she's out with her friends Ariel and her boyfriend Eric, then there was also Tiana and Mulan. so after lunch we all walked our 4th period which is art, we had to do a self-portrait which is perfect for me because it would give me the perfect excuse to make a perfect for my sweet hiccup. After school we all met up at my aunts house where we started to work on our project in my room.