Barkers and Maranos against Lynches

Laura's POV

It's been 3 months that Riker and I had sex and I can't take him out of my mind now. It seems like wherever I go he's there and ugh I think my feelings for him are coming back. I told Ross that I had sex with his twin brother, it was hard because telling your boyfriend that you lost your virginity to his twin brother isn't something you want to say to nobody, he almost beat Riker to death but next day he was all cured like if he wasn't beaten up or even touched. Well Ross is my ex boyfriend now since he cheated on me and then I did the same with Riker. Riker, he hasn't talked to me but today I will.

Riker's POV

I can't believe she told Ross that we had sex. Ross almost re killed me but it's all good now cause it results he was cheating on Laura first. I was talking to her cousins about how's she been cause I've been avoiding her.

Emma: "She's been good. Actually she's been really great since she broke up with Ross"

Riker: *Smiling* "Mmm, maybe there's another guy in her life"

Raylee: *Serious face then starts laughing* "Riker,😂She's in love with Jake"

Riker: "Who's Jake?"

Harley: "Laura's ex boyfriend..."

Riker: "Oh yeah, the one that cheated on her and ran with only his underwear *Laughing* How can she still love him?" *Angry*

Emma: "Love is Love no matter what"

Riker: *Looks down* "Yeah I guess"

Harley: "Hey, cheer up! At least she's happy even if she's not with your brother. I know you loved Laura as your sister-in-law but these things happen"

Riker: "What? No! I didn't like her as that. Anyways who's this Jake?"

Raylee: "Jake Barker"

Riker: "BARKER?! How old is he?"

Harley: "He's older than you. He's 20 years old. You're 17 like Laura and Ross since you and Ross are twins"

Riker: "Who are his grandparents?"

Emma: "Riker, HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!" *Yelling at him and shaking him*

Harley: "Hey! Don't yell at him! He's just curious" *Hugging Riker*

Laura: *Comes in* "Hey guys... *Seeing that Harley is hugging Riker* Sorry I didn't meant to interrupt" *Runs crying*

Riker: *Stops hugging Harley and runs after Laura* "Laura Wait!"

Laura's POV

Again Riker! Again I catch you with my cousin hugging when I want you only for me, hugging, kissing, going on dates and you're ruining it now. You're starting to act like your twin brother, Ross. Cheaters and jerks. I'm going to the beach house again and this time Imma lock it so Riker doesn't get in cause I know he's following me.

Riker: "LAURA WAIT!" *Running after her*

Laura: "GO AWAY RIKER! *Running faster* I don't want to see you!"

Riker: "LAURA PLEASE" *Almost catches her*

Laura: *Gets in the beach house and looks it*

Riker: *Tries to open but it's locked* "LAURA! Open this door!"

Laura: "NO RIKER! LEAVE ME ALONE" *Scared*

Riker: *Looks for a way to get in*

Laura: *Looks for a blade or a knife*