R5's plan

Laura's POV

Oh my god! Riker is going to be the father of my baby well our baby❤😭I'm so happy I wanna tell everybody now, I'm going to be pregnant when school starts which starts tomorrow. This is my last year in High School so I'm a senior! Eeep my graduation and my pregnancy. Riker hugged me so tight like this was the last hug we would ever have and we pulled away.

Riker: "Uh that's great" *Looks down*

Laura: "When will we tell your siblings and my family?" *Looks excited*

Riker: "Soon. Soon"

Laura: "You don't look like you're happy" *Looks sad*

Riker: "I am happy I'm just surprised" *Looks at the ceiling*

Laura: "Lets go tell them alright" *Grabs Riker's hand and pulls him outside*

Riker: "No, I'll tell them first okay"

Laura: "Why not the two of us?"

Riker: "Cause umm well they umm hate you a lot and I don't want you to get hurt" *Hugs her*

Laura: "Aww, that's cute. Well umm okay, see you tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first day of school."

Riker: "Yeah of course I'll be here"

Riker's POV

No! I can't tell her that the baby is half ghost and half human, that's bad. The baby can result as a monster and a terrible one. The baby can be sweet and cute on the outside but maybe inside he/she could be cold hearted. But then again, 50% chance the baby can be healthy and can age like a real human. Now I have to tell my siblings. Shit!

Riker: "Hey guys I have a good news and bad news"

R5: "What's up Riker? What's the good news"

Riker: "Well, I found family of the murders of us and our parents"

R5: "Who is it?" *Looking curious*

Riker: "Jake Barker and *Looks down* Laura Marano"

R5: "WHAT?! No, Laura can't be one of them"

Riker: "Yeah"

Ross: "To me, that sounds like a fucking bad news"

Rocky: "Yeah, I was kind of feeling comfortable with Laura like friends"

Rydel: "I started considering her as my sister even her cousins"

Ratliff: "But a promise is a promise. So...?"

Riker: "Yeah, but umm well the bad news is..."

Rocky&Ross: "Tell us! Now!"

Riker: "Lauraispregnantwithmybaby" *Says it really fast*

R5: "What? I don't understand what you are saying"

Riker: "Laura's pregnant with MY baby" *Yelling*

Ross: *Tackles him* "I'm going to kill you Riker. You got my ex girlfriend pregnant when she was still with me."

Rocky: "Whoa! There's one thing that I know, you're not a fucking badass like me and Ross. How did you do that though? That's a lot points for you, getting your twin brother's girlfriend to sleep with you. Nice" *Pats him on Riker's pat*

Ross: *Glares at Rocky with dead eyes*

Rydel: "Are you sure you don't want to have the baby?"

Riker: *Starts crying* "No, of course not, I want that baby so much just like Laura too, she's excited about the baby just like me but like Ratliff said a promise is a promise"

Ryland: "What if you leave forever and leave Laura alone? I mean that's just my opinion"

Rydel: "That's an amazing idea. Remember when Halloween was last month, we left and they didn't caught us so we didn't die, but this is more now YOU got her pregnant, that baby can be a monster if you stay. You need to leave and never come back Riker, you understand me? That's the only way Laura can be safe with us, *Whisper in Riker's ear* I'll keep her safe because she has my favorite brother's baby in her womb and Ross can be the father, don't worry they won't kill Ross cause the DNA will result negative if there's suspicious"

Riker: "Thanks Rydel. This means so much, all of you are going to protect her. Please, take care of my baby and Laura. Tell her I was a coward, that I couldn't be responsible of having a baby with somebody, not in this age. She'll hate me but it's for the best."

Rydel's POV

Ugh I can see Riker's sad and depressed but like he said its for the best for the baby and Laura. I swear for my parents who are in haven that I'll love that baby a lot just like I love Riker, my brother. I bet his baby is going to be handsome like us😏😂 And cute like Laura.😍But still I can see Riker's eyes are dark again like usually. The last 3 months when he walked into the house he was like if he was alive and happy, his eyes was lighter than usual. I'm crying now cause he's leaving tomorrow morning. My brother is leaving me alone forever.

I'm sorry it's a short chapter.😞 I really didn't feel like writing more. Should I continue this story though? Cause seems like nobody likes it. I have good ideas for more of this book but I feel like you guys are getting bored.